• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nam1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2015
    Evansville
    Yesterday it was hot and I had to make a deposit at the credit union. I didn't wear an undershirt so I tucked my shirt behind my 1911. I don't like sweat on my gun. I walked up to the door and saw a girl coming in behind me so I held open the door for her and followed inside. Made my transaction and left. evansville Teachers Federal Credit Union allows firearms. That is why I joined this credit union.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Little girl behind gas station counter told cashier (I assume her mom) "He has a gun!"... pointing at me, then hiding behind the lottery ticket tower.

Cashier responded "Yes, but he's a good guy." She sees me in there all the time.

D'aww

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Yesterday on the way home from South Bend I untucked my tuckables. I was also in my new spiffy clothes, complete with bow tie. I looked like a well-armed Good Humor Man, or maybe a member of the Nation of Islam without his jacket.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana

Ah, I see your point. Sometimes I am not smart.

Please allow me to rephrase: I untucked my shirt from in front of the two tuckable holsters on my belt, then tucked the shirt tail behind them. This rendered the concealment ineffective and placed me in the Open Carry division of play.

THE BIG SITT

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Greenwood
    Ah, I see your point. Sometimes I am not smart.

Please allow me to rephrase: I untucked my shirt from in front of the two tuckable holsters on my belt, then tucked the shirt tail behind them. This rendered the concealment ineffective and placed me in the Open Carry division of play.

Hmmmm...

Rockhopper

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    Boonville
    OC'd my FDE P226 MK25 at the Evansville Lowe's last weekend, and received my first ever comment. We passed two employees on the way to the garden center. As we passed, one of the ladies said "Some days I wish I could carry my gun here!"

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Yard sale this morning, Frank's for dinner, and then out to Cox's for a flower basket. Had the top off of the Jeep, too. Is that doubley-open carrying?

Frank's in Danville? That place is pretty good but I can't afford it very often......but I found a new joint called Perillo's in North Salem. Man it rocks!! Some of the best pizza and garlic rolls I have ever had.....and didn't hear a word about OC'ing.

Top Bottom