• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    ECI
    i agree that we shouldn't be hassled but i believe that it is a store policy to check for LTCH and to confirm the persons name on the LTCH via state id. There is a sign when you walk in saying please check all firearms at customer service as i never do that i assume its for all firearms being traded in or returned to the store.

No their store policy is to follow state laws regarding firearms. They have ZERO right to check your LTCH. Their store policy allows for carry as long as it is allowed by state law.

Jerry C

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2009
    Southern Indiana
    I owb cc at my bank first time carrying their wasnt sure of laws regarding banks till recently always disarmed in parking lot before, OWB OC the following shoe carnival, game stop, Bass Pro in Clarksville. Was asked if to show my permit and drivers license at BPS as they normally ask when they see that i am carrying. Other than the greeter asking to see my permit and license no comments at all. just the way it should be.

I bet I've oc'd in that BPS a hundred times and have never been questioned. The greeter must have been having a bad day or maybe you just look guilty.:D

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    At the range yesterday with 40 other gun toting maniacs... :D

Then at the wife's work while I got free coffee, then to Bass Pro. Heard some lady as she walked past me say: "Frigging John Wayne..."

She looked like one of those filthy liberals.

It's funny listening to conversations at the gun counter in big stores like that.

bluewraith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Akron
    MC Sports in Kokomo yesterday. Mmm... another place to blow money on gun stuff now. :D

I was actually surprised that nobody said anything considering they are attached to a Simon mall, with entrance from the mall and outside both.

BlueEagle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    Big list today. I OC'd over to Walmart; did you know that they get Tulammo 7.62x39 at $5 a box of 20? Its better than most places, but they don't get much at a time. So I went and bought all that they had. Nobody said a thing about my OC.

Then went over to Bass Pro shops, wandered through there, picked up some shotgun shells and .22 and 9mm. Again no comments.

Rolled around the block to the mall, and went in to give LeRoy's Jewelers some of my money. On a positive note, that engagement ring is FINALLY paid off. Whoo! And as I was leaving, a gentleman in the store stopped me to ask about OC, and if I had ever been hassled because of it. Told me that he usually CC'd, and was at the time, in fact, but that he wanted to OC. I told him that I had never been hassled about it, explained the "No Guns Allowed" signs and their lack of force-of-law in Indiana, and talked to him about all of that for a few minutes. Great interaction, I think. :)

Finally, over to Meijer where I ran into my grandmother, talked to her for a bit, and then home.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    You are saying you don't look at people's crotch before you look at their faces? :dunno: :):

Being that I'm male, and more often than not there isn't anything of interest to see in the crotch region of a female unless they're not wearing clothes ... no ... I tend to not look at their crotch before their face. :)

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    First real OC trip where I didn't try to keep my shirt covering as much as possible. Home Depot for a power washer (gas powered!) and then to Target for some sports stuff
    For kids. 3 mins in to Target two uniformed officers were headed my way and I started rehearsing my lines. When they turned to look at phones 150' away I realized no
    Big deal. Guess I'll stop being paranoid some day.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    All over....... Hammond today at the insurance agent's office then at a nice little cafe a few buildings down on the blvd. Bread Basket I think it was called. IF anyone noticed they didn't say anything.

Bisbobble

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 15, 2012
    Carmel/Zionsville
    Carried today for the first time ever and it was OC! Went to Qdoba in Indy. Was very nervous in the parking lot. Took a deep breath and went inside. Ordered my food and left after a pleasant chat with the cashier.

Somemedic

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Portage Wallyworld, PhillySteak n Lemonade in Hobart. Wasn't the tiny keltec either, took his big brother out for some sun. A Lil Off the Top salon in Hobart got the full Monty view if the XDm 40 and lo and behold those ladies kept their composure. Norge Village dry cleaners also got a peak.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom