• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    i was driving past the walmart entrance on my way to gander mountain a couple weeks ago and I saw a LARGE man with his family with a glock 22 or 17 on his right side. in front of it was his sheriff badge. he was in casual clothes.

even though it was a LEO and they OC all the time, i was still happy to see one doing it in plain clothes with his family, even if he still had a badge on.

I OC all the time almost and it seems i never see fellow gun owners OC. matter of fact i dont notice too many CC'ers either. some are easy to spot, others takes skill :), and others just cant be seen.

rebr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2010
    a holier than thou bouncer at a dirty hole in the wall hammond bar had a small pistol (too dark to see what) tucked in his belt ... as he patted me down and told me it was categorically illegal to carry a gun into a bar in indiana.... idiot.

rebr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2010
    "categorically illegal" WTF ???

Did you ask what category he was talking about?

categorically as in "without exception," and he didn't specifically use that word, but that was what he meant. he said you can't carry a gun in a bar in indiana. any bar. ever.

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    categorically as in "without exception," and he didn't specifically use that word, but that was what he meant. he said you can't carry a gun in a bar in indiana. any bar. ever.

Ok I thought the bouncer was just using too big of words. :D

MinuteMan47

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    IN
    a holier than thou bouncer at a dirty hole in the wall hammond bar had a small pistol (too dark to see what) tucked in his belt ... as he patted me down and told me it was categorically illegal to carry a gun into a bar in indiana.... idiot.

With the exception of bouncers right....??

:scratch:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Date: September 10, 2010, 8:00AM to 10:00AM

Observations: Bunch of guys in brown and dark blue shirts are walking about with openly carried handguns in dark brown or black holsters.

I snapped this photo of one of the OCers:

11111672664662.jpg

Last edited:

MinuteMan47

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    IN
    Date: September 10, 2010, 8:00AM to 10:00AM

Observations: Bunch of guys in brown and dark blue shirts are walking about with openly carried handguns in dark brown or black holsters.

I snapped this photo of one of the OCers:

11111672664662.jpg

I have heard about those guys...I think it is becoming more commonplace.

:laugh:

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Ok I have been on the fence with OC vrs. CC. I have no problem how anyone chooses to carry. I just have not commited to OC...yet. The thing is I seldom see anyone OCing in Anderson. In 2 years I have seen OC maybe twice. Last night I noticed an OC and I got to thinking (I know dangerous for me to do).

Jeeze... it takes a commitment now?

Who cares who else does it, where they do it, how many do it, will the rest of the girls still like me? Will they giggle and talk behind my back?:dunno:

Just do WTF you want to do, when you want to do it. That's what I do.

Top Bottom