• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • seeker1321

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Elkhart
    Last month at the Fireworks tent I was working at, I saw two OCers come in within a few hours of each other with their families. One of them was trying to CC, just doing a really bad job of it.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    Just saw a guy in King Gyros in Plymouth. He was OC a Hi-Point in what looked like a Fobus holster. Before I left, I thanked him for exercising his 2nd amendment rights and told him about INGO.

92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    I think I would have loved that...

I think the only person I have seen OCing in the last year besides everyone in every gun shop ever is my husband.
    I'd really like to see a woman OCing. I've only ever seen that on TV.

Same here pretty much. Besides this guy this year i have only seen a firefighter open carry. And never a woman yet but it won't be long. One of my coworkers is getting her LTCH. Hopefully she OCs!

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Yesterday, stopped at 38th and Post for Churches Chicken (wifes request) and while I had a 2 Gen G-23 CC, I saw the next customer come in OC a Gen 4 G-23 in a Blackhawk holster. In shorts and a tank top no less. Not the best neighborhood, and I wasnt the only one carrying.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    NO JBTs in tow, so no, it wasn't you..... :-)

I'd say mid-30's or so, a little bigger than me. Dressed office casual (polo and dockers). Plastic pistol in a plastic holster on the right side.

I was also OC and enjoying some etouffee.

heavyhitter1k

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2012
    I think I would have loved that...

I think the only person I have seen OCing in the last year besides everyone in every gun shop ever is my husband.
    I'd really like to see a woman OCing. I've only ever seen that on TV.

Was at Brandt's Harley Davidson on a Saturday for food / entertainment. Saw a girl OC'ing what I assume was a S&W M&P 9mm. Bada$$. Saw 2 more people, both guys, OC'ing also. I was with a few guys but we all CC for the most part. Kinda makes me want to "let it all hang out" lol

apfroggy0408

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Franklin
    Went to the ACE hardware store in whiteland to pick some stuff up as well as the kroeger in franklin, no one said anything except for a fellow that worked at ACE who excitedly said "I love when people carry!!".

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    No one carries openly in Terre Haute except me. At least I haven't seen anyone do it yet. Except in liquor stores and gun stores while on duty and I saw that back in IL. :rolleyes:

MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound
    Earlier today a nice gentleman came in at work, I noticed he was carrying a Glock. We chatted for a few minutes and he gave me some ideas on how to improve the Glock I have for comfort and carry purposes. Turns out he services Glocks and gave me a business card

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I inadvertently OCed yesterday for awhile. I was at the Wendy's, sat down and after a few moments heard the people behind me kind of giggling and whispering. I realized that the back of my shirt had caught on the top of my chair. So I was exposing myself.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I inadvertently OCed yesterday for awhile. I was at the Wendy's, sat down and after a few moments heard the people behind me kind of giggling and whispering. I realized that the back of my shirt had caught on the top of my chair. So I was exposing myself.

Expat aka Carlos Danger.....

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GlockFrenzy
    Top Bottom