• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2016
    Bloomington
    Saw a man and his wife in subway, glock in leather on a gun belt. I had mine in leather as well. We gave each other a nod. Ordered our sandwiches. And ate. I couldn't believe that their were TWO guns in the open in public and no one died.

Bobby

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    Muncie/New Castle
    Yummy Grill & Buffet in Muncie, IN. This was last Monday night and the gentleman behind me had his Tshirt covering just the upper third of his weapon. I call it "open carry" even though he was making an effort to cover it up.

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    About 45 minutes ago my son called while I was walking up to the Krogers on Merrifield in Mishawaka. I stood under the canopy talking to him and witnessed a young lady walking her child out. She was open carrying a medium sized auto of some sort.
    Some young thugs eyed her also but no one approached her.

ratames

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2012
    This evening at BJ's Brewpub in Greenwood. I was too far away to see what he was carrying but no one seemed to make a big deal out of it.

Flagg

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 26, 2010
    N/A
    The OC'ers I typically see are oblivious to their surroundings and carrying in no-retention, open top holsters (ofter 3–5 o'clock). And I tend to see them at Walmart / Lowe's.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I went with the wife yesterday afternoon for a lap of the Mishawaka Riverwalk. First guy we walk past was sitting on a bench, laying down his best lines on a young lady, Glock on his right hip floppin in the breeze. I was gonna recommend a place to buy a good gun belt, but he was enough younger than I that I'm sure it woulda just sounded like the teacher in Charlie Brown.

Next man we encounter, just a little farther down the path, was also OCing a Glock, though in a much more secured rig.

That's more OC than I typically see in a month. Maybe they know something about the Riverwalk that I don't.:dunno:

NAM67-68

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2011
    I open carry all of the time. I Carry a Glock model 22 in a Fobus holster that my Pastor/ Police Officer gave to me. I have never had any problems anywhere I go. I was talking to an Indy Police Officer and he said that he CC's when off duty and recommended that I did so to keep from being mistaken for an officer.

JBP239

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2016
    Danville
    Saw a guy open carrying what I'm guessing was a Smith and Wesson at the Menards in Avon, IN yesterday with some sort of cheap floppy nylon holster.

Top Bottom