• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Last weekend at BuyBuyBaby there were 3 of us oc'ing. 1 was a vp9, another glock 23/19, and I had my glock 22 (if im carrying owb i'm carrying a full size master blaster). Of all places? I guess us new soon to be fathers are growing to be more and more protective?

Myself and a second gentleman in Jim Dandy in Noblesville today at 11:30. Both with quality guns and holsters.

This is the Where did you "see" OC today? thread. You guys want the Where did you OC today? thread. Common mistake.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Rickers west 86th just now.

I said, "Is that a Ruger?", yknow... opening small-talk. It was a thinner two-tone... which always makes me think ruger.

He told me it was an S&W SD40VE, I believe.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I forgot to write this one up. A couple weeks ago, I was doing a Lions Club thing about diabetes awareness at the Bedford Rural King. I saw a number of fellas (didn't see any ladies) walking in while OCing.

ETA: (I hope this guy is not an INGOer. I don't mean to embarrass him, if he is.) At another point a couple of weeks ago, I was at the Bedford Burger King getting some lunch and the guy ahead of me was OCing. When I had a second, I thanked him for carrying and asked him what he had. (I didn't recognize the make). I must have caught him off guard because he brain locked and couldn't remember. He came up to me later and told me what it was and apologized if he made himself look like an idiot. We both laughed about it and told him I do crap like that all the time too.

Luka93A

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 28, 2017
    North Vernon
    There's a gentleman that OC around the North Vernon area. I wouldn't pay him much if it wasn't for the fact that it was a Hi-Point in his holster. I don't judge typically when it comes to preferred gun choice between people, but those guns are just so big. To each his/her own I guess....

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Yesterday, near the Crawfordsville Police Department, two dudes with safely slung ARs and a few visible pistolas on belts.

mikebol

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2015
    Trafalgar
    Meijer in Cumberland ... guy had what looked like a Glock 19 ... I don't know my Glocks but it was the large frame. I commented and thanked him for carrying.

Mike

tr1gg3r

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    The Fortress
    On Saturday, I saw a guy open carrying a two-tone semi-auto through the cafeteria around lunch time at IKEA in Fishers. Looked to have some sort of overmolded grip on it, but he seemed to be making a conscious effort to keep it somewhat covered with his hand/forearm.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Saw a guy today at a pub on the south side with what looked like a shield in a fobus holster playing pool. Wife and I were eating dinner when I saw this Elmer fiddling with it and next thing I know holster is empty and he had a huge bludge in his pocket.

I want to emphasize that this particular genius moved his gun from the holster to his pocket in public.

I immediately paid our bill and we left because I had no desire to be around this person.it also didn’t appear he was drinking but it was a bar/pub so I thought it best to simply remove ourselves from the situation.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Last weekend at BuyBuyBaby there were 3 of us oc'ing. 1 was a vp9, another glock 23/19, and I had my glock 22 (if im carrying owb i'm carrying a full size master blaster). Of all places? I guess us new soon to be fathers are growing to be more and more protective?

When my wife and I registered for baby shower we started out at Babies R Us but I refuse to go in because of the no firearms sign so we went into buybuybaby instead which was practically next door and they got all the business from all our friends and relatives, probably $3,000 worth. Take that Babies R Us. Choosing where to have your gift registry is a great way to multiply the “no guns no money” concept.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom