• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    So my question is: Where do you keep your LTCH? I generally don't like carrying a purse all the time, but that's where my wallet and my LTCH is at. If I'm CC then I need to have my LTCH on me at all the times. The guys carry wallets in their pant's pockets, but where do the women carry their LTCH? I'm leaning toward getting a small ID holder and keep my DL and my LTCH in it and keep it in my back pocket too. Does anyone have any good ideas what to do? :dunno:

AuntieBellum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Rensselaer
    My wife keeps hers in my wallet...

Jeremy, does your wife actually carry? If so, she needs to keep that LTCH on her own person, not yours. I would be concerned if you two would get separated or something.

Rayne, I keep my LTCH in my wallet. My purse has a cross-body strap so I have full use of both hands if needed. If I really don't want to carry a purse, then a back pocket is good. ID holder in the back pocket is a good idea.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I have several laminated copies.
    I keep one in my wallet, which is always in my jacket pocket or jeans (I don't carry a purse).
    One is in the glove box of each vehicle. One in the range bag, one in the BugOut Bag, one in my gun cabinet, and a couple in a fire safe.
    Oh...and one in the shower. (Don't ask) :D

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    You have cleavage..... If I had boobs I would keep it there. Think about it you know it is going to save you at least a couple times with tickets.

Plus as much as I love guns I love boobs more and I am sure most men, including whoever needs your LTCH are the same way.

Boobs make people forget..

Excuse me miss I will need to see your DL and your LTCH..

You retrieve them.

Thank You miss have a nice day..

Officer 1 to officer 2 "Why did we stop that lovely woman"

2 to 1 " I don't remember, did you see those boobs?"

1 to 2 "YEP!"

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    You have cleavage..... If I had boobs I would keep it there. Think about it you know it is going to save you at least a couple times with tickets.

Plus as much as I love guns I love boobs more and I am sure most men, including whoever needs your LTCH are the same way.

You retrieve them.

1 to 2 "YEP!"

possibly true but putting stuff in cleavage can backfire..I had a customer pull money out of "there" to pay for some stuff..I didn't want to touch that..money

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper

You retrieve them.

1 to 2 "YEP!"

MEN!!! :facepalm: Is that all you guys think about...besides gun? That a rhetorical question, no need to answer... we all know the answer.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Jeremy, does your wife actually carry? If so, she needs to keep that LTCH on her own person, not yours. I would be concerned if you two would get separated or something.
    Actually My Wife does not believe in the need to Carry Firearms, part of that German upbringing in her...
    She will tell you that is one of the Reasons that I am around. To do Bad things to Bad People... ;)

You retrieve them.

1 to 2 "YEP!"

Mmmm....
    Boobs....

I also like nice butts...
    Nice firm apple bottom butts...

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Food!!

Remember the three Fs to keep your man happy. Food, Firearms, use your imagination.

Oh I know the 3 Fs...kinda useless when there's not a man though

Actually My Wife does not believe in the need to Carry Firearms, part of that German upbringing in her...
    She will tell you that is one of the Reasons that I am around. To do Bad things to Bad People... ;)

Mmmm....
    Boobs....

I also like nice butts...
    Nice firm apple bottom butts...

this thread is becoming soooo educational

Top Bottom