• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    MEN!!! :facepalm: Is that all you guys think about...besides gun? That a rhetorical question, no need to answer... we all know the answer.

Tell me about it. Don't they know the cleavage is where women keep the back up gun? I know. I've seen the movies.

Seriously though guys, this constant T&A talk brought into this room is like bringing your hunting boots into a lady's bathroom. It's only ok if she loves you and it's not all the time. Lets keep this place welcoming to women because there are times when we have legitimate questions that are better answered by women.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I can say that I've never gone to a forum dedicated to mens concerns where men ask questions/opinions of other men and threadjacked with babbling about man booty, gianormous rock hard ...biceps, and overall awesome muscleyness of some of the more worthy specimens of your gender.
    So yeah... not that kind of threadjack.
    However, if you missed the aforementioned "screw it", let me be the first to say, "Carry on, dawg."
    And ;) right back at ya.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    I can say that I've never gone to a forum dedicated to mens concerns where men ask questions/opinions of other men and threadjacked with babbling about man booty, gianormous rock hard ...biceps, and overall awesome muscleyness of some of the more worthy specimens of your gender.
    So yeah... not that kind of threadjack.
    However, if you missed the aforementioned "screw it", let me be the first to say, "Carry on, dawg."
    And ;) right back at ya.

I call BS!!!

I seem to remember a couple of threads were you went into a fair amount of Detail describing Tom Selleck.... :D

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Sigh. This is a women and firearms section. Obviously men are welcome but can't you keep the sex type stuff out of here? Don't answer that.

I don't carry a purse either. I do have Tyvek credit card holders that are AWESOME. Because of the flexibility of the pink piece of paper even when laminated and yes, I hope everyone laminates it but ONLY AFTER they have signed and made copies, storing it somewhere is nice. I have 3 of these on me at all times. One holds movie cards. One holds grocery cards. One holds debit cards. Then whatever will fit in one of those 3 will go there.

tyvek card holder items - Get great deals on Clothing, Shoes Accessories items on eBay.com!

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    I wasnt smart enough to get copies of mine made. I will have to do that even though it has already been laminated.
    I carry mine inside of my wallet which is in my purse. :D

Main thing is to have one.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    I wasn't smart enough to make copies either. You learn from your mistakes or from reading a good forum. Never realized not making a copy was a mistake until I read about it here. ;)

X ring

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 11, 2010
    where to carry

Like some of the others, i keep it where my DL and cash are. I have a ittle wristlett purse i carry when the regular is to big or i'm in a crowd, like when we go out for the evening, i can keep a good grip on it, but dont have to do the man walet look.

GetA2J

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Terre Haute,Indiana
    Sigh. This is a women and firearms section. Obviously men are welcome but can't you keep the sex type stuff out of here? Don't answer that.

I don't carry a purse either. I do have Tyvek credit card holders that are AWESOME. Because of the flexibility of the pink piece of paper even when laminated and yes, I hope everyone laminates it but ONLY AFTER they have signed and made copies, storing it somewhere is nice. I have 3 of these on me at all times. One holds movie cards. One holds grocery cards. One holds debit cards. Then whatever will fit in one of those 3 will go there.

tyvek card holder items - Get great deals on Clothing, Shoes Accessories items on eBay.com!

:rolleyes:

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Wife's LTCH

We've only been married for 20 years but, at least since I've known her, my wife has never owned a purse. Her LTCH is in the billfold she always carries.

Top Bottom