• ...and so much more!
  • jhopson

Plinker
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 4, 2018
    Trafalgar
    I recently picked up a used Magma bullet master and lube master so I have been making my own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    I recently picked up a used Magma bullet master and lube master so I have been making my own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thats the same combo we have, you're gonna like them.
    On the luber, you can really knock out some bullrts if you have one guy keeping it full of bullets and another pulling the handle.
    On the handle, we welded a collet onto the shaft and use a bigger dia. handle

John3354

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 29, 2018
    INDIANAPOLIS
    For .223 I purchase from 223bulkbullets.com. 8.3 cents per with free shipping. Can't beat the price and I find them to be quite accurate. Especially for the cost.

They are currently running a sale for Veteran's Day. Use coupon code "verts2019" to get $5 off your order. That puts 55gr bullets at $78 per 1,000.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    9% off at rocky mountain reloading with code gratitude. Will wait to see if xtreme will have anything cheaper for 38/357, or 40. Will def be buying my 380 from rmr cheapest I've seen. Had no issues in the past with xtreme 38/357 just prefer rmr's service and free shipping.

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    I buy online for sales periodically (Powder valley had a great deal on 69smks). Most of what I've shot I've purchased locally, either at Atterbury, Cabelas in N-ville (sale on hornady), or I've spent a good bit at BTB in Seymour trying out .22 cal match bullets (73, 75, 80gr ELD-Ms and some 140s ELDs for my 6.5).

I'm starting to appreciate the wisdom of buying larger packages, so I will likely be buying online more to get qty of 500 or so once I find a projectile I like. So far the 140 ELDs are absolutely a winner. As are the 80s and 73s in my 22 cal guns.

I've not yet gotten around to developing a hunting load for my 6.5, so I'll buy buying small quantities of Noslers or Speers, but finding locally is very tough. Atterbury only carries match ammo bullets (understandably). BTB doesn't carry 6.5 hunting bullets.

And every time I'm in Cabela's I'm balking at their pricing on hunting bullets.

ETA: the Accura bullets from Atterbury have been EXCELLENT. I killed my first box of 500 this last year and I will definitely be buying more.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN

dieselrealtor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    177   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Morgan County
    10% off.....i waited but the 20 for shipping I ordered 4k from RMR at 9% off and free shipping. RMR has been my go to for the last 3 yrs now.

yep, the last order I made from xtreme was a "bucket" of 124rn 9mm during Thanksgiving to Christmas timeframe a few years ago. Seemed to be the last good deal they had, they have not been competitive since.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    yep, the last order I made from xtreme was a "bucket" of 124rn 9mm during Thanksgiving to Christmas timeframe a few years ago. Seemed to be the last good deal they had, they have not been competitive since.

Yeah the bullets were great when I use to order unsure if quality changed since the bankruptcy. I can get fmj from rmr or plated. I get 5% off anytime they dont run a sale at rmr and usually once or twice a month they have a deal.

dmazzio

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Danville
    I like SNS Casting and just tried some Precision Bullets which I really like and I think are my new go to bullets plus the free shipping is good as well.

yepthatsme

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Right Here
    If anyone casting their own bullets is interested, I have some scrap lead that I would like to give away. (Old wheel weights) I don't log in very often so you will have to shoot me a message. I'm West of Indy.

Top Bottom