• ...and so much more!
  • gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I wasn't going to bother continuing on with the series. I felt like season 4 wrapped it up just fine.

But...since season 5 is on Peacock and I have it cheap for a bit, I decided to watch it. My wife is out of town for 4 nights so I'm watching 2 episodes a night. I will be finished when she gets back.

I am enjoying the season. Mostly what I have always liked about Yellowstone is the horse "stuff", the scenery and the ranch characters. And all that is intact in season 5.

I didn't realize it was a two part season.:(

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I wasn't going to bother continuing on with the series. I felt like season 4 wrapped it up just fine.

But...since season 5 is on Peacock and I have it cheap for a bit, I decided to watch it. My wife is out of town for 4 nights so I'm watching 2 episodes a night. I will be finished when she gets back.

I am enjoying the season. Mostly what I have always liked about Yellowstone is the horse "stuff", the scenery and the ranch characters. And all that is intact in season 5.

I didn't realize it was a two part season.:(
    The artistic magic of Yellowstone to me was how TS combined super popular elements all in one TV show. The soap opera drama I first saw on Dallas, plenty of action fights and guns, incredible movie grade digital scenery, historical and political aspects, all serialized into a never ending movie.

I recently started watching Suits. The fist two seasons had some minor elements that continued throughout the season but most shows were pretty much stand alone, the problem, the fight, the solution, the end. The third season seems to have embraced the serialization that followed the success of shows like the Sopranos…

Top Bottom