Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    If you have not looked into this yet.

It isn't available here and I'm not sure I want to spend that much for internet. I keep waiting for REMC to get their system up and running. I know Marshall County has it so I'm hoping we get it in our area soon.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Strange. We have many other streaming services and none are like paramount super slow loading
    The internet of things is so complicated today that one never knows exactly why things do not work. Obviously if it was common it would be fixed. Just had a situation where laptops would work fine but iProducts mostly would not and smart TV’s not at all. Cable internet, router, extender antennas were all in the system, a firewall update caused the whole issue…

***Ironhead***

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2008
    Morgan county
    It isn't available here and I'm not sure I want to spend that much for internet. I keep waiting for REMC to get their system up and running. I know Marshall County has it so I'm hoping we get it in our area soon.
    We had centurylink down here for years with nothing but problems ( using ma bells old telephone lines.) Our Remc installed fiber and we have been on it for about 15 months and couldn’t be happier. Good luck

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Those that have not watched or want to rewatch it have a new option.

Now how the heck they going to clean up the language in the Beth scenes for broadcast TV? This is not even cable…

CBS has set the premiere dates for its strike-impacted fall 2023 lineup.

Repeats of the Paramount Network hit “Yellowstone” will kick off its broadcast run on Sunday, Sept. 17 at 8:30 p.m. ET.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Those that have not watched or want to rewatch it have a new option.

Now how the heck they going to clean up the language in the Beth scenes for broadcast TV? This is not even cable…

CBS has set the premiere dates for its strike-impacted fall 2023 lineup.

Repeats of the Paramount Network hit “Yellowstone” will kick off its broadcast run on Sunday, Sept. 17 at 8:30 p.m. ET.
    I've been seeing the ads/trailers for the CBS version (on other channels like TVLAND mostly). I wonder if the CBS version will be edited to "clean up" the language from the Paramount version.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I've been seeing the ads/trailers for the CBS version (on other channels like TVLAND mostly). I wonder if the CBS version will be edited to "clean up" the language from the Paramount version.
    I believe it must be, or there are two possibilities, one they may have cut a PG version or two they may use AI to clean it up…

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Heard the show is not the same on network tv …… but these are the same channels that have young and the restless on in the middle of the day so not exactly Christian network channel as is.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Yellowstone as we know it it is over. Doesn’t look like Costner will be back. Sad way to end it…

“It’s going to be a long time before “Yellowstone” is back on TV.”​

“Let’s just look at the timeline. If we speculate the actors are done striking in November, then production and everything has to be arranged. If cameras start rolling in December (highly unlikely) and it takes a couple months to film and then a few more to edit, that gives fans an April 2024 or May 2024 release window for the rest of season five.”

“In my mind, that’s an optimistic timeline where there aren’t major issues. More hiccups could push its return to summer 2024. That would mean there’s a year and a half between the first half and second half of season two.”

“Prepare to sit and wait for a very long time, folks.”

“It appears Costner is done with “Yellowstone.”​

“While there are still things that need to be worked out, it doesn’t take a genius to figure out these comments appear to be a clear indication Costner’s time on the hit series is likely over.”

“How is he going to return if he’s busy battling things out in court? The answer is he’s not. Generally speaking, you don’t sue people and then start working together.”

“Furthermore, the fact he turned down $24 million for more seasons tells you everything you need to know. The man simply doesn’t want to play John Dutton anymore.”

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Yellowstone as we know it it is over. Doesn’t look like Costner will be back. Sad way to end it…

“Let’s just look at the timeline. If we speculate the actors are done striking in November, then production and everything has to be arranged. If cameras start rolling in December (highly unlikely) and it takes a couple months to film and then a few more to edit, that gives fans an April 2024 or May 2024 release window for the rest of season five.”

“In my mind, that’s an optimistic timeline where there aren’t major issues. More hiccups could push its return to summer 2024. That would mean there’s a year and a half between the first half and second half of season two.”

“While there are still things that need to be worked out, it doesn’t take a genius to figure out these comments appear to be a clear indication Costner’s time on the hit series is likely over.”

“How is he going to return if he’s busy battling things out in court? The answer is he’s not. Generally speaking, you don’t sue people and then start working together.”

“Furthermore, the fact he turned down $24 million for more seasons tells you everything you need to know. The man simply doesn’t want to play John Dutton anymore.”

I felt like the end of season four was a good stopping point. It was good and to me it had it's run.

I watch other series like that. I stop when I feel like they closed the season well and had run it's course under the original premise of the show.

Writers get tired and run out of ideas so they start moving to other plotlines and add characters with new issues. Once that happens in a show, what drew me in initially is lost.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Well that sucks. But maybe Costner will pull a JT! (Colts thread reference) :):

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    This looks like it has potential. Starts November 5th.

Top Bottom