• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Kinda off topic but I have found……. I just really like this Sheridan guy. 1883 1923 Tulsa king yellow stone mayor of Kingstown….. they were all great. Kingstown is my second favorite I think 1883 is number one to me
    Maybe I gave up on Mayor of Kingstown too soon, but the first episode turned me off. I think the f-bomb was used more than any other word in the whole episode. It just grated on my nerves after awhile. I'm no prude, but c'mon. A one-word vocabulary just isn't very appealing.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Maybe I gave up on Mayor of Kingstown too soon, but the first episode turned me off. I think the f-bomb was used more than any other word in the whole episode. It just grated on my nerves after awhile. I'm no prude, but c'mon. A one-word vocabulary just isn't very appealing.
    There is ALOT of fbombs I am not a huge fan of that constantly either. But I don’t get to pick and I also didn’t know the bald guy (cop from Yellowstone who died awhile back) is also a creator. It is just a gritty cop gangster type show.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    There is ALOT of fbombs I am not a huge fan of that constantly either. But I don’t get to pick and I also didn’t know the bald guy (cop from Yellowstone who died awhile back) is also a creator. It is just a gritty cop gangster type show.
    So it hasn't toned down then? I'll pass. Sprinkling them in every once in awhile is okay, but when it's the majority of the dialogue, it turns me off.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    So it hasn't toned down then? I'll pass. Sprinkling them in every once in awhile is okay, but when it's the majority of the dialogue, it turns me off.

It definitely doesn’t tone down I do feel if you can get past Beth’s potty mouth there isn’t much you can’t get past though !! And a lot of times for the situations the characters wind up in I don’t know if I could find a better word lol

If you can get past the f bombs I like it there is an especially funny part when they find a gangsters gun they say “omg it has a muzzle brake!!!” and then they go on to say they are gunsmiths now on the streets I thought that was really funny I wish they would just put in an ounce of research

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Watching another Yellowstone rerun marathon on Paramount. It occurred to me, they have never shown any Yellowstone episodes that depict winter. They did in 1883, but not in Yellowstone. I mean, Montana winters can be brutal, but they make it look like it's always summer or fall.
    You think actors would work in the Montana winter?

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    1883 is going to be on the regular Paramount network (not Paramount+) starting next Sunday at 8 p.m., in case anyone hasn't seen it yet and has regular Paramount.
    I had Paramount Plus and just canceled it because I can never get it to open on our tv. I think Brightspeed has really screwed up the internet speed since they took over CenturyLink. I wish I had another option...still exploring the Verizon possibility but won't cancel this one until I know I have something that at least works. We have a hard time getting any sort of signal here due to all of the trees, but we do have a Vrizon tower we can see from the house.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    I had Paramount Plus and just canceled it because I can never get it to open on our tv. I think Brightspeed has really screwed up the internet speed since they took over CenturyLink. I wish I had another option...still exploring the Verizon possibility but won't cancel this one until I know I have something that at least works. We have a hard time getting any sort of signal here due to all of the trees, but we do have a Vrizon tower we can see from the house.
    Paramount + is the WORST app out of all of them. I have had just about all the big ones…….. at some point and it is by far the worst running of them. Unfortunately also has some of the best original content.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Do you use Prime? You can buy P+ there and watch through the Prime app. We do this anyway so we do not have a bunch of different login’s. Same price.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Paramount + is the WORST app out of all of them. I have had just about all the big ones…….. at some point and it is by far the worst running of them. Unfortunately also has some of the best original content.
    I've never had any problems with it. I have Comcast (Xfinity) for my cable/internet.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Oh, off topic, but I've been informed that Peacock will no longer be free as of the end of the month. Naturally, they've been pushing their stuff via emails to encourage people to watch. Never really watched it much anyway, so I think I'll just let it drop.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Do you use Prime? You can buy P+ there and watch through the Prime app. We do this anyway so we do not have a bunch of different login’s. Same price.
    I watch it thru the fire stick and had P+ for $4.99 a month. I'm sure it is our internet as other apps sometimes just sit there buffering and refuse to load. Paramount NEVER opens anymore so I got tired of paying for something I can't even watch.

Top Bottom