Which firearms are you thinking about buying in 2020?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    In order of priority

Ammo, lots of it. (9mm, 556, and 22lr primarily)

Outfit what I already have better. (Holsters, optics)

Maybe a shield,

And if I get a lucky enough...

Bcm 14.5
    Steyr gb
    Sig p226
    Hk p7
    MAB PA-15
    Glock 17 gen 1
    Walther p38
    Hk vp70

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    I have made a purchase already this year (CZ Scorpion Evo 3 pistol), but there's a good chance it's my last. At this point, adding more firearms is a very low priority for me.

• I need more training. I really want to make it to two Revere's Riders events this year even though I work most weekends. We'll see.
    • I want more magazines. SIG P365 and Walther PPQ are at the top of the list, but AR-15 and CZ Scorpion are also wanted.
    • I want to SBR the CZ Scorpion and add a binary trigger. That will cost just a bit more than the gun itself did. Oh well; pay to play.
    • I would very much like to get my newest silencer out of jail. Waiting sucks. (Form 4 trust submitted in December 2019; it may not come through this year.)
    • I'm never mad about adding to my ammo stockpile. I'm good with my current rimfire status, but more centerfire ammo for pistols, rifles, and shotguns would be reassuring.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I've seen several new firearms coming out this year that interest me. Shot Show hasn't even started yet. My list my change by the end of shot show.

DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    I have no plans on buying anything new... at least that's what I told my wife. That was before a clean used Springfield TRP Operator followed me home and took up residence in the safe. My 6.5 Grendel upper is being assembled and should be home soon. A S&W 629 Stealth Hunter is in the works.... And we haven't even got through January yet...… Its going to be an expensive year.

rb288

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 14, 2019
    Grovertown
    I am buying 80% ar lowers, 80% glock 19 and 26 lowers, and bunches of reloading supplies.
    Becoming self sufficient and untraceable.

chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    PSA really came out with a couple cool guns. That Jakl looks pretty awesome. Not that I need another ar but... I’m kinda getting on the HK wagon again with the Sp5

Top Bottom