Which is your favorite fast food location for a sammich?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Who makes the best fast food Sammich?

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Depends on what you consider fast food or what you are hungry for.

Im not sure I really consider Five Guys as fast food, but their burgers are amazing. Fries suck though imo.

As far as true fast food places, Wendys is king for burgers. Only chain to use fresh, never frozen beef, believe me in high school I had to empty the delivery truck lol.

Chik fil a has the best fried chicken sandwich, but imo their grilled is too peppery and small in portion for the price. Their fries are the best of any fast food joint.

I have tried Jimmy Johns twice and I was not impressed either time. Probably wouldnt go back, just mediocre lunch meat sandwiches.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    White Castle! :rockwoot:

I'm out of rep, or else I would neg rep you for that one!!!!! ;)

Seriously, I just threw up in my mouth a little. I voted Arby's. Loves me some Roast beef sammich with Arby's sauce and curly fries. Mmmmm...

:+1:

Can't stomach White Castle. They're like the polyester of sliders. The only place I've found since moving from Michigan where I can get a real slider is Edgell's in Elwood. Actually, I think it's called Roby's Grill now. Just a little hole-in-the-wall joint just off the main...er...street corner? Square? I don't know. Elwood is so small that it doesn't really have a "downtown", but if it did, it would be right off whatever you'd call it.

There were three our four places like that in Michigan, but unfortunately none were close enough to where I lived. Bray's was the closest (at 9 Mile and Dequindre, if you're familiar with Hazel Park).

N_K_1984

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    When at home in Indiana: Penn Station (if that counts?) their Philly Cheese Steak is deelish

When visiting my family in Houston, TX: Whataburger

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Well, if you're talking about sandwiches I have to go with Penn Station (locally). If you're talking hamburgers I'll go with 5 Guys, in the fast food arena or Bub's Burgers for the non-fast food.

orange

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Gary! Not cool.
    Nothing better than Culver's. Though I gotta admit, I actually like McDonald's every now in a while.

Damnit this thread makes me want a burger.

Top Bottom