• ...and so much more!
  • cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Its not so much that I dont like the pistol, but I dont make it a habit to toss my 1911 in my pocket to run to the grocery store, I carry it in a good holster. Single action triggers are light, and safeties get bumped. Double action triggers are a bit less touchy, and take alot more movement to make a gun go bang. Nit to say its impossible for an AD with double action carried in a pocket, but probably not as likely. :twocents:
    Don't you use a pocket holster, regardless of the action? I would be concerned about getting some trash up the barrel and a possible obstruction. (Not that I carry lots of trash in my pockets.)

I don't find the P238 trigger is light. I'm going to trade out hammer springs soon to lighten the pull a bit, hate groping for that release point... I know I know, some tort lawyer is going to prattle about a hair trigger. ;)

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    I would say go with a full size if you don't already have one and get a good concealment holster. Otherwise the LCP and P3AT are both very reliable. Only thing I don't like about them is the long trigger pull. The only time I carry my LCP is when I need to deep conceal and can't risk anyone finding out. Otherwise its the full size all the time.

Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Kind of big for pocket carry (unless you have pretty big pockets), but I consider the Beretta 85FS (or 84FS) Cheetah the finest .380 on the market. ;)

mlohr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    I carry the Sig, P-238 most of the time. It is easy to conceal, has never failed to fire, has manageable recoil and....... I like the way it looks. JMO:rockwoot:

tmkr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    I have a sig 238 and wouldnt part with it.I think the s.a. firing system is easier to shoot accurately versus the dao system(Ruger LCP,S&W,Kel Tech,ect.):twocents:

Long Live the 1911!:D

Top Bottom