• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hwm

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2012
    I have trijicon on my 23 and crimson trace on my j frame and 380. On my project glock 22 I'm leaning towards truglo

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    I'm digging the TruGlos. I've got Trijicon and meprolights too but the TruGlos are stupid visible in daytime - even overcast - light.

IMG_9508.jpg

IMG_9507.jpg

IMG_9506.jpg

cromus

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Well I made the plunge today at the 1500 and picked up some TFO's. I really like them in the bright of day and the dark of the night. I'm not 100% set on them in between those two light variables yet, but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it.

I picked up the Green front and yellow back.

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    I've always used Meprolights and have had great appreciation for their quality. Tried Trijicon's once...the green dot on the front sight was so small...I had to squint to see it, even in a dark room.

Lately, I've been buying from XS Sights and have been very impressed with their quality! I have them on fixed-sight, Ruger revolvers and, because you can buy them in variable heights (know how your gun shoots before you buy), it'll help to 'smooth out' a high or low shooting handgun.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I've used both Trijicon and Meprolight sights and I consider them both more than "satisfactory". I think I'm going to try a different style the next time I get a set of night sights, though.

Eskion

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2012
    Hammond
    I've been looking into night sights for my glock for quite awhile now. Just haven't found that special little something that makes me say "that's the one I want"

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I'm not real happy about the companies that sell sets only as compared to just the front tritium only. I'd love to try out the Trijicon HD orange, but hate to pay for a whole set to only use the front.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I'm hoping this Trijicon HD front sight will be a bit quicker to acquire. (Anyone in the market for a Trijicon Novak cut rear tritium sight?)

2012-11-23_17-00-15_640.jpg

Throwing caution to the wind, I went ahead and put a front HiVis fiber optic on the competition gun.

2012-11-23_17-02-19_477.jpg

Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    Trijicon 3-dot here, even day shooting is enhanced by the trijicons. Nice big white dots in the day, green glow at night.

brichindy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    SW Indiana
    I was in the same boat as OP, so I ordered both the Mepros and Trijicons. It is hard to decide when all you have to go off is internet photos. After comparing the sights side by side, I kept the Mepros and sent back the Trijicons. Meprolights for my CZ P01 were brighter at night and the white dots around the vials were bigger, which helps in daytime. After putting them on, I have had zero regrets and I'm extremely pleased with them.

imagebqgm.jpg

ditto

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2012
    Newburgh
    Good to hear positive feedback for the Truglo TFO's. I almost went with straight night sights till I started doing a little more reading. I'll be ordering a TFO set for Christmas. :yesway:

Top Bottom