• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Operation Sea Lion was cancelled simply because The Germans lacked the superiority of our air and sea. They did not hold our skies and they did not hold our waters both of which they needed to control for a successful invasion of Britain. It had nothing to do with America entering the war.
    Apparently History has been changed since I was taught in the 50's and 60's.
    My apologies to Great Briton for not being aware that they single handedly kept the Nazis at bay in the 40"s.

Mark-of-Scotland

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apparently History has been changed since I was taught in the 50's and 60's.
    My apologies to Great Briton for not being aware that they single handedly kept the Nazis at bay in the 40"s.

History is changed everyday according to what the government wants it's people to learn.

I've heard many people say that America was responsible for stopping the German Invasion of Britain and every one of those people was American.

That's just the way the world is. Countries teach their people what they want them to learn and they always make out that they are the Heroes...they always skew history in their favor.

Britains response to the abandoned Invasion was to say that Germany did actually invade secretly prior to the planned invasion date but was repelled by the Brits who lit the sea on fire with flaming oil causing high levels of German Casualties. This story was spread over Britain, into Germany and into America. A fine example of wartime Black Propaganda

If you can find a copy of a William Shirer book called The Berlin Diaries have a look at it. It shows you some high quality examples of war propaganda from both Allied and Axis powers.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    If bad ideas cannot be defeated in America without threatening people with detainment or deportation, then this country doesn't deserve the freedoms some of you think that you are defending.

Mark-of-Scotland

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mildly relevant.

I was on twitter at #guncontrolnow where piers has been whining about his deportation petition and I've been annoying liberals by attacking them with their most hated foes, common sense and facts.

Anyway i came across this absolute cracker of a tweet by someone who is frankly too dumb to live nevermind own a gun...no wonder he's scared other people have them...anyway he said this "It's 2012 and we have a science robot on mars, surely that is enough reason to remove guns from peoples hands"

Another twitter anecdote someone tweeted "if we want to get our way we have to shout louder, come on people START SHOUTING"
    I replied to him with the words "How Ironic" considering he had previously been moaning about "The NRA making noise and attempting to politicize a national tragedy" and he had a huge hissy fit about it and blocked me.

It shamed me to know that this man is Scotsman and supporter of Scottish Independence.

bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    If bad ideas cannot be defeated in America without threatening people with detainment or deportation, then this country doesn't deserve the freedoms some of you think that you are defending.

Quoting because this is the best observation about the whole Morgan thing. Worth thinking about!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    We need to find out who his advertisers are for his show time and write them letters. I will try to watch his show tonight...CNN 9 pm

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County

PM is not an American, and therefore not protected by the 1A. He is a foreign agent attempting to subvert our constitution, and should be treated no differently than a Soviet spy. He truly should be deported, this is not a joke.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    PM is not an American, and therefore not protected by the 1A. He is a foreign agent attempting to subvert our constitution, and should be treated no differently than a Soviet spy. He truly should be deported, this is not a joke.

Not true..

The Bill of Rights doesn't GRANT Rights, it enumerates Inherent, pre-existing Rights. These Rights are not limited to Citizens.

Hence why a foreigner here on a valid Visa can obtain a License to Carry..

Top Bottom