• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jtgarner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Bloomington
    I just did this yesterday because my internet was down and I couldn't get on INGO so I had to mess with my guns. Just did it like the OP and it looks pretty good. Did everything but the serial number under the ejection port. I like it so far, and the best part is that if I decided I don't like it I can just get it off with some nail polish remover.

AzNooB

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    I don't feel the need to announce to the entire world what model or caliber my Glock is, but that's just me.

throttletony

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    nearby
    follow-up: it has held up pretty well. even with some holster wear it has not come off at all.

Anyone ever try this on a rifle or other firearm?

Plinkuh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    West Side of Indy
    follow-up: it has held up pretty well. even with some holster wear it has not come off at all.

Anyone ever try this on a rifle or other firearm?

Did it on a CZ75, turned out great, still looks good even after a year of use. Also did my buddies Beretta 92FS. It's the same as the CZ. I've done 3 Glocks as well, and hey whatta' ya' know, they've all held up too.

EDIT: Also touched up my Mosin's stamping, and it's held up well too. I only shoot it about 4 times every 5 months though.

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    Yeah, I did it fairly recently on my M&P9 slide. I just did mine with an acrylic paint from Walmart. It's held up well so far, but it hasn't been too terribly long.

jworm1420

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Feb 25, 2012
    ok heres one for ya, would u use acetone remover to clean a g19 exo slide before i add the polish on the gun????

jworm1420

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Feb 25, 2012
    thank u kind sir. and i was in no way rubbing in ur face the fact that i got the last exo from bradis. im just really excited about it. i really mean that. thats y its not in purple. thanks again

Top Bottom