• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • djl02

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Indiana
    Buy anything? No,but I have give the youngest,an AR. They bought me a Golden Boy for christmas. He called today wanting another AR. Said he could get 2500 for one at work. Sorry fresh out. Cant believe the prices there bringing. Went to ebay the other day and Pmags were selling for 150 each. Wish I had some to sell.

Also looked at ammo prices. 500 dollars for 500 rds of lakke city. Thats crazy. Last time I bought any,it was less than 200 dollar per 1k.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Yes/No/Kinda.

Black Rain Ordnance .308 AR, but I had it on layaway before the madness. Just put it on credit card, cause I'm not taking a chance.

KelTek sub 2000, but I only paid 425, and I saw them for that before the madness.

Where they got me is a 30 round Glock mag for 80. Still, overall not too bad.
    Except now I'm too broke for more mags, or optics.

reesez

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    Chevyville
    im too broke to panic buy lol. but im trying to find decent priced sks mags and accessories. i would love to trade some snap on tools for something but cash as always is king .

2in1evtime

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.4%
    63   1   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    retired-midwest
    Always took advantage of ammo sales and gun sales also, really don't need anything unless the price is right. don't believe in supporting the hysteria that others are supporting. I look at my ammo supply and think " jeez look at all the money i could make today selling off" then the thought quickly disappears and i feel ok again!!!!!!!!!!

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    I panic purchased a Colonoscopy recently. Yes, indeed, I paid too much. (strikes chest three times...mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.)

SERparacord

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Amish Mafia Bar
    Good trade! I traded one of my carbines for a Colt gold cup, and I am happy with that. It woul dhave been a fair trade before this madness though so I am normal I guess. :):

Good trade for him and me too. The AR had all the goodies, trigger, scope and such, I just never fired it as much as I will the 1911.

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    radar guided tula ammo

I was gonna do somemore ammo buyin on ingo but some of these newer guys and most folks seem guys like myself are going to pay 450 to 500 a tin for some radar guided tula ammo because they seen compaired prices on gb.
    So
    im gonna sell 1000 rounds of my tula, alaskan, radar guided 7.62 x39 to see if some one actually pays this much for ammo.

I have 1000 rounds of mixed ak 2806 ALASKAN/tula RADAR ROUNDS
    For 1,256.28 you get mixed RADAR GUIDED Ammo with 2 additional FREE ROUNDS OF 7n1 for your psl or nagant.

Or just 1000 rds for 1000 dollars.

Dont be fooled!!!!
    If you see ammo for sale here at ingo you better believe the reason why
    Its still for sale is because***

PM ONLY, ON TUE WED NIGHTS
    MONDAYS AND FRIDAYS IM ME.
    :xmad:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom