• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    I have not... waiting on the insanity to die down... All I'm after is ammo... wouldn't mind more magazines for my vz.58, but they are hard to find in normal times...

Need to pick up another 1000 of 9mm and 7.62x39.

Stopper

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2012
    I sold every P-Mag I owned because when this craze is over I can use it to buy double the amount of mags I had before and some extra rounds for training. So nope! No buying.

MetalMan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2012
    Howard County
    No panick buying here. This "crisis" actually put the brakes on my buying plans. I have everthing I need, but am still looking for deals on a few wheel guns and rifles that shouldn't be affected by any potential legislation. Since the prices on everything went up, my money will be staying in the bank until the market levels back out. Then maybe I'll pick some stuff up from those that over bought.

kjf40

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 31, 2011
    Lake county
    I have bought....nothing.

Actually i planned to get an AR before the "shooting", but it was planned for after the new year......seems i may be waiting a bit longer now...maybe.

Silver-z28

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    Henry County
    only thing i went in search for was some ammo to hunt with. Very short supply got a rcbs system for christmas so going to start reloading my own stuff. Looks like a bad time to try and get into things.

udchemist

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2012
    not really doing any panic buying as far as guns go but am picking up more ammo when funds allow me too. i do find it entertaining the panic buyers though.

may also pick up a few more mags, as they seem to have increased in price since last year by about 10$ (I have a 3rd gen smith)

Last edited:

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    I spent $72 on another half dozen PMags. Wouldn't call it panic buying, as that's about the cheapest I've ever bought them, shipped. Found some LP primers under $28/K, so I brought my stock up to full. I always keep cash on hand for a good deal.

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I can not defend myself against the US Military, the State Police and the Local Police when they turn on us so why try? To live a day or two longer? Nope. If I can't do it with what I have, then I can't do it.

I hope to see most of you in Valhalla.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    I haven't bought anything. I'm still excited about buying a 33Rd 9mm Glock mag from a INGO member for $20 before the price for one jumped to $100+ before the panic buying started! I'll be savoring that for a while. My next firearms project was a AR build but I don't have the disposable money to buy the parts at the prices they're selling for now. It really sucks because I may never get the chance to build one again. There's just no way I can afford it.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Ok caved in, one box of Remington 115 gr 9mm ammo at Fishers 96 st Wal -Mart this morning. All other 9mm except Tula was G O N E. .40 was avaliable as well as 7.62x39, .38 spcl, and .45. But any other 9mm or .223 was unavaliable, except this one ol box of 100 JHP for $27.97. $29 w tax so I bought it...............nothing special, old design hollow point, but sitting there on the shelf calling to me.............hey we are "hollow point", we are "9mm", and we are the "last box on the shelf".

Jump in the cart, I said, and panic buy I did.

There you got me.

Top Bottom