• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jkwparrott

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Corydon, IN
    No panic buying for me. But I do hope things slow down a bit pretty soon. My wife wants a new .357 and I want a new .380. I just don't want to go shopping for them right now.

cagilber

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    Not yet...I thought about spending some Xmas money on an EoTech G33 magnifier, but decided to use it on a cordless tool set instead.

rkgoodhew11

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2013
    I've gotten screwed over on an epic proportion. I was looking into buying an AR15 for myself at the end of November. I decided to get separate upper and lower receivers, to customize it for myself a bit. Bought a Daniel Defense upper at the beginning of December and was waiting for a Spikes lower to come in stock at Brownells. Well, didn't realize that panic buying would ensue, so now I am stuck with a lonely upper receiver and no way to finish my rifle. :(

Dorian Gray

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    I've gotten screwed over on an epic proportion. I was looking into buying an AR15 for myself at the end of November. I decided to get separate upper and lower receivers, to customize it for myself a bit. Bought a Daniel Defense upper at the beginning of December and was waiting for a Spikes lower to come in stock at Brownells. Well, didn't realize that panic buying would ensue, so now I am stuck with a lonely upper receiver and no way to finish my rifle. :(

I know right! I was waiting on a Spikes Zombie lower, bummer

superjoe76

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 21, 2011
    Allen County
    I didn't buy anything out of panic but I did have to buy some stuff because I just got two new guns! I actually got two new Glocks the day of the school shooting (already had planned to get them that day). I needed ammo and a few mags so I bought them right away to make sure I had them! Good thing too they are sold out all over the place

Malard

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 12, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I bought an 870 on impulse because of the price $250 with 18.5 barrel extended mag tube etc. Other than that noting crazy i buy ammo at the same frequency 100 rounds every pay check.

cotter999

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    No panic buying here. I have, however, been picking up a lot of ammo recently as I have been seeing them on sale more and more recently.

71silverbullet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Oct 30, 2010
    Southern, In
    I haven't done any panic buying. However I have been watching prices on some of the more collectable guns go down somewhat. Like revolvers by colt and such. I guess everyone its looking for the guns that may be banned and not buying the collectables.
    If you have any "assault rifles" you can pretty much trade them for anything you may be looking for.

Linc8301

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 13, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I decided I wanted to build an AR but I cannot find any Lowers anywhere they are all back ordered it sucks. I shot a buddies AR 15 and loved it. So im not trying to run out and buy one out of panic I just enjoyed shooting it lol

Top Bottom