• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PMR

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 28, 2013
    NWI, Cedar Lake
    If he gets the late model frame/suspension under it I would think it will be much lower.

Are you leaving the patina or painting it...??

I say pain't it flat black, and lower it, and put some whitewalls on it. I saw one that looked like that, and was salivating. Has a real old school greaser look.

Sorry guys I've been out for a bit. It will stay patina for some time, this is a budget build and getting it drivable is my top priority. I'm doing a Crown Vic drivetrain and suspension swap. At the present time we have the rear end and front suspension set/bolted in place. The rear dropped about 8 inches and the front about 6 inches.

My goal is to have it on the road by June of 2018 and under $5000.00 into it. I'd like to add paint but with the cost of a quality paint job that will have to wait a few years.

For anyone who's interested you can follow my build on YouTube at the following link... Pat

https://www.youtube.com/user/pmr413/videos?view_as=subscriber

Last edited:

WanderingSol07

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2017
    North Central
    I'm a member of the Lafayette Indiana Historic Auto Club (LIHAC, see Lafayette Indiana Historic Auto Club | Events | Join LIHAC | MCL Meetings). We have about 100+ members with over 400 cars. A lot of Model A's and cars of the 50's and 60's. But a smattering all over, the earliest we have is a 1909 brass era. May be bit of a drive from Avon, but once we have warm weather again check our website for our tours and get togethers. Some members do not have an old car but have an interest. All interested parties are welcome to visit us at our meetings (formal or informal) and join us on our tours.

Tim.

Top Bottom