Who is going to DC or the state capital to show President Trump you support him on 6 Jan?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    And how many three letter agencies are lurking on our board subverting the Constitution and trying their best to entrap a fellow citizen?

Increasingly it looks like the FBI should be the FBE Federal Bureau of Entrapment.

Earlier today I listened to part of a Dan Crenshaw podcast regarding proposed changes to the FISA courts and section 702. I finally had to turn it off. He and those he were speaking to do not appear to get it. Citizens of this country who care about the Constitution's protections do not care what they want or are trying to accomplish. The law and the court implemented by it have been subverted and compromised. Like the FBI it cannot be reformed it needs to be killed with a stake driven through its heart.

The point where I couldn't take it any longer and shut it off, was when they tried to excuse surveillance of Americans under 702 based on the desires of Bill Barr and Mike Pompeo claiming that to get a warrant would take too long. These are the people in our Congress that took an oath to support the Constitution. I wonder if they ever read the preamble to the Bill of Rights or the Fourth amendment?

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I wonder if any of the guy’s on INGO that attended the Rally are in the pokey.

No idea if this guy is an INGOer or not...

Let us not forget that almighty threat of the grandmother from Greenfield...

Somebody is making a good living bounty hunting these folks though... :(

:xmad:

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    And how many three letter agencies are lurking on our board subverting the Constitution and trying their best to entrap a fellow citizen?

Increasingly it looks like the FBI should be the FBE Federal Bureau of Entrapment.

Earlier today I listened to part of a Dan Crenshaw podcast regarding proposed changes to the FISA courts and section 702. I finally had to turn it off. He and those he were speaking to do not appear to get it. Citizens of this country who care about the Constitution's protections do not care what they want or are trying to accomplish. The law and the court implemented by it have been subverted and compromised. Like the FBI it cannot be reformed it needs to be killed with a stake driven through its heart.

The point where I couldn't take it any longer and shut it off, was when they tried to excuse surveillance of Americans under 702 based on the desires of Bill Barr and Mike Pompeo claiming that to get a warrant would take too long. These are the people in our Congress that took an oath to support the Constitution. I wonder if they ever read the preamble to the Bill of Rights or the Fourth amendment?
    At least one I would say, if nothing else to take names and put in watch lists. Don’t care. I find it funny every time I tell the truth on FB about the alphabet agencies less than 1% will like or comment. They even know they are being watched. It’s suppose to be the government fears the people. Sadly it’s the other way around.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    No idea if this guy is an INGOer or not...

Let us not forget that almighty threat of the grandmother from Greenfield...

Somebody is making a good living bounty hunting these folks though... :(

:xmad:

But if your ANTIFA attack police or a government building it’s ok. Let’s make sure we watch FB for sleeper cells crossing the border every day.

Last edited:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    But if your ANTIFA and attack police or a government building it’s ok. Let’s make sure we watch FB for sleeper cells crossing the border every day.

Right!

Or Hamas backers doing "insurrection" :rolleyes: at the Cali statehouse...

Grrr....

Top Bottom