• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Noble Romans deep dish sicilian with extra sausage, cheese, and peperroni. My personal favorite for 30 years.:)

MrHank

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2008
    Westfield, IN
    Anything but domino's! With out a doubt that has to be the worst pizza on the planet. Even the place that use the guy in the gorilla suit standing on the side of the road hawking $5.00 pizza is better than domino's. They have done a real media blitz here lately trying to get people to believe they have improved. But the sad fact is even if the pizza is better the customer service still sucks.

I would like to propose we put running Domino's out of the state on the agenda.

Can you tell I have an ax to grind? :xmad:

I have to agree. We had Domino's couple of nights ago for dinner and it tasted like :poop:. We normally like Fire House Pizza.

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    Jockamo.

One in Greenwood one in Irvington.

HUGE +1 to this place. Their pizza is awesome, my favorite is the slaughter house 5. The name should give it away. MEAT, MEAT and more MEAT including BACON!!!

As far as Chicago style pizza, I also like Union Jacks, one in Broad Ripple and one in Speedway.

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    Buck Creek! Good choice. Have not been out there in a long time.

Do they still deliver?

Home Page

The Dayton branch delivers inside Lafayette. They have a lunch special on the Deluxe-$16. We get 2 delivered for $35. We give the driver $40.

The driver gets a good tip, and we get enough to feed 8 people, since two pieces is plenty. :D

Btw, I still say that if Pizza King delivered in Lafayette, we'de have less pizza shops in town. ;)

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    Here are a few of my favorites, I'd venture to say some of the best in Indy.

(in no particular order)

Puccini's Smiling Teeth @ Geist Marina
    Greek's in Fishers
    Union Jack Pub in Broad Ripple
    Ale Emporium in Castleton

Pizzology is on my short list to try, along with Scott Wise's (creator of Scotty's Brewhouse/Lakehouse) "Three Wise Men" pizza joint.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I like Mellow Mushroom, if there's one around you (nearest to me is Carmel). Other than that, you'd have to leave the state to find a good Neopolitan. Folks can keep their deep dish, that ain't pizza.

Greek Tony's is better, and it's only about a mile from Mellow Mushroom. Plus, their bread sticks will make you want to murder puppies just to get more. Yeah, they're that good.

Greek Tony's Pizza & Sub Shop - Carmel, IN, 46032 - Citysearch

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    I love Pizza King/Arnie's pizza. Don't think gourmet or Italian but do think salty delicious pizza.

Bazboux's is good. Or whoever you spell it. I had Mellow Mushroom in TN and it was delicious but very expensive.

Romano's Pizza is absolutely awesome. It is in Scipio Indiana. I look for excuses to go to Scipio just so I can get their pizza.

Top Bottom