• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cklein6576

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 5, 2009
    South Bend, Worst. Mayor. Ever.
    I have the kel tec and it goes where I do. It is small lightweight and very ez to hide. I have the belt clip installed and a pocket holster. Its like trying to hold on to a greased weasel to hang on to while you shoot, but thats part of its charm.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I would agree, I have a Bersa 380 and it continues to be one of the best CC guns I have. Its hard to hide a .45 (though possible), and while it doesn't have the same stopping power, most of the time, just showing a gun will get someone to back down.

Agreed. Besides, just look at it :D

picture.php

(well, looks OK for a crappy cell phone pic at least, lol)

ryanmercer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    Becuase my Bersa .380 is a nice little weapon, when I don't want any risk of detection it's perfect, while the mags are small I carry 2 spares when I carry it. I like it better than carrying the Makarov which is about the same size. It's a nice small gun to rely on when the .40 just isn't practical.

Chipslinger

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    I carry a LCP. I drop it in my pocket and go. It is no worse than my wallet (back when the economy was good) in the back pocket or my Rugby cell phone in the front pocket. I reach back for my wallet and SURPRISE!... I have a gun. The .380 is not the baddest round out there but it is the total concealment option of the small weapon. Just my opinion. :twocents:

D.T.O.M.

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 27, 2009
    martinsville
    I bought a 380 for my girl friend for home protection not my first choice for her but she did not like to shoot the 38 revolver I was going to give her She is not afraid to pull the trigger on the 380 so she can get more accurate with it. ?

greyhound47

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    Like the title says, why do folks own a .380 caliber weapon? Is it the size of the pistols, an advantage to the cartridge, or what? :popcorn:

I carry a Kel Tec P3AT when the gun must absolutely be concealed. The P3AT can have a clip mounted to the frame and I hang it inside my belt line the blouse my shirt slightly to cover it up. Great for quick and easy CCW.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I carry a Kel Tec P3AT when the gun must absolutely be concealed. The P3AT can have a clip mounted to the frame and I hang it inside my belt line the blouse my shirt slightly to cover it up. Great for quick and easy CCW.

My wife goes back on forth between wanting a handgun, and hating them, lol. However, the P3AT might be a good lil CCW for the wife.

Biohazard

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    central indiana
    Sig 232. Size makes it comfortable to carry.

Length x width x height measurements don't always translate into what is most comfortable. A lot is subjective and that is what seems to be the best fit for me.

Photon Particle

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Southern IN
    A great quote!

I don't own a .380 .....
    I own 4
    2 LCP's one for myeslf and the wife ....easy to carry..

beretta 84 (former state police issue backup gun ) 3 13 round clips in a shoulder holster thats 39 rnds of pure lightwieght love for a BG ..

The other a sig 230 also easy to conceal ..

after all a .380 is nothing more than a 9mm short all the stopping power you need if the shot is placed in the right spot :patriot:

It looks like Lincoln would approve of special elections these days!:shoot:

pdg45acp

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Kokomo
    I've got three 380s.
    Why do I have three 380s?
    Because I just have a lot of guns.

I cast bullets for 380, and a half dozen other calibers.
    I reload 380 and more than a dozen other calibers.

Sometimes I even carry one of my 380s but my usually carry caliber is 38 Special.

I have two Llamas that have been heavily worked over and tuned up, like all my other guns, and I have one old S&W 380.

They are just guns that I have.

clh

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Union County, In
    I have a Colt Mustang Pocketlite. It is lighter and easier to conceal than my 1911 or Glock, even though I am beginning to carry my newly aquired Glock 23 more and more.

IN_Varmntr

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    DeKalb County
    I just got a Tanfoglio GT380 for $75. I own it because my girlfriend likes to shoot with us and my .45 is a bit much for her small frame. I doubt I'll ever carry it but it might find its way underneath the truck seat...

LuckyBrush

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    Delphi, Indiana
    Wife has one. she likes the smaller gun because it fits her hand better. It should have enough power to get the job done, plus its easy to carry. If we could only find some ammo for it!!!

Glock23od

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I have a .380 colt and love it but you cant find any ammo right now so the things no good for plinking but when the ammo does come back a good .380 is a good weapon

Top Bottom