• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • blitzen25cat

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    south east indiana
    I love my 22 pistols--Colt match target woodsman-S&W model 41-Ruger single six(I have three old 3 screw models 1957--1958--1967) and last but not least a GSG 1911 which has a little over 1000 rds without a hiccup:ingo:

swany11

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    Swany : re the M22 -

No problems with it - I usually shoot 22 Thunderbolt's through that gun - it will take cci mini mags of course

It will not properly eject/feed the Remington bulk 525 pack.

My Tanfoglio is the same way.

When I bought it I got it from Bradis for 285.00 with 2 magazines. I really need to stop in and see if they have magazines - I think they were 35.00 and I'd like to have a couple more. It's a fun gun to shoot

Just bought one on guntrader.com. Hope to get it job soon. Thanks for the ammo advise.

nicajack

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 21, 2011
    Miami County
    This thread has been a lot of fun. It sure looks like just about everyone likes to shoot .22 pistols. I know I always have. My very first handgun was a Single Six I bought off of my foreman at work. I had it for a lot of years. Not accurate (at least by my standards) but fun to shoot. .22 mags were about $1.75 a box, L.R. ammo was about $5.00 a brick. It was so slow that ammo lasted a long time...
    My all-time favorite is a High Standard Citation I bought new and it has been shot a lot. Loads of 297 or better scores with it, won bowling pin matches, woodchucks, garfish in Fla. canals, rabbit, squirrels, etc. I still shoot it fairly often and it has never missed a lick. I taught all my children to shoot handguns with it. Wouldn't trade it for a Korth revolver!
    I assume that some of you also have .22's that you would just never let go of....John:)

INyooper

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    North Central IN
    Just out yesterday having some fun!

01-06-2012155928.jpg

BBQ GURU

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    North Side of Indy
    I've got a Prewar Colt Woodsman (1928), which I probably shouldn't shoot, but damn, it's just so nice I HAVE to. And I prefer guns that do what they're supposed to instead of sit in the safe.

There's a High Standard Supermatic that was my dad's. Has some feeding problems but I have a few mags to try.

Have a Ruger Single Six stainless with 22WMR and 22LR cylinders. Fun but tedious.

Picked up an AMT Automag II, for nostalgia. My dad had one that we'd plink with, and my brother got it from the estate. Now I have one, too. :D

And last but not least, picked up a Stoeger 22 Luger at the 1500 today, steel version with 2 mags. That's going to the range next week!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Valparaiso
    Since .22 is generically used here, I will throw in my PMR-30 as my only pistol I shoot or have in .22, albeit .22 WMR. Holds 30 rds and fun to shoot but could be serious if need be. Just wish the ammo was a bit cheaper, but my family enjoys plinking with it

Top Bottom