• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    So... she can show exactly how many corrupt politicians are out of business because of her.

How many have you taken down? What have you done to clean up our mess?

I am not even going to answer such a stupid question. Are we honestly going to start comparing our "Taken down politicians" lists? That is some weak sauce.

/rolls eyes.

My children, will be taught that when you start something, you finish it. You dont quit, and leave an entire STATE in the ditch, because you "got a better idea".

If Sarah Palin is the best hope for America, America is ****ed.

We need a strong leader, a good leader, and one who will turn this country around, not someone we can all laugh at because she is a cartoon.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrzXLYA_e6E]YouTube - Sarah Mania! Sarah Palin's Greatest Hits[/ame]

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    IMHO all of the Palin "abandoned her post" as Governor arguments are silly, no-one is arguing that Obama "abandoned his post" as a Senator from Illinois are they?

What reason(s) could there be to apply this/these sort(s) of double standard(s)?

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I don't think she quit the job for no reason. I really believe she was forced out economically because she doesn't have the money personally to defend herself and the republican machine wasn't going to defend her after she pissed them all off.

I don't blaim her for leaving the job, but she's still got a lot to prove before she gets my vote.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    I am not even going to answer such a stupid question. Are we honestly going to start comparing our "Taken down politicians" lists? That is some weak sauce.
    snip

So... the answer is "nothing," and you are going to throw a fit and attack the person who HAS done something in order to distract attention away from your utter uselessness?

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    So... the answer is "nothing," and you are going to throw a fit and attack the person who HAS done something in order to distract attention away from your utter uselessness?

Honestly Joe, nobody is throwing a fit, I am simply disagreeing that she is the right person to lead this country.

She is a media cartoon.

I sense you are trying to use "fighting words" to get a rise out of me, well, thats not going to work.

My "Utter Uselessness" at taking down politicians is.... laughable, I am not in the position, or have any interest in doing so.

If thats the best you got, ... you are going to have a try a lot harder.

Sorry I am slamming your favorite girl, but I do NOT think she is the answer to the question of who we need to turn this country around.

I think it is you who is throwing a fit.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Honestly Joe, nobody is throwing a fit, I am simply disagreeing that she is the right person to lead this country.

She is a media cartoon.

I sense you are trying to use "fighting words" to get a rise out of me, well, thats not going to work.

My "Utter Uselessness" at taking down politicians is.... laughable, I am not in the position, or have any interest in doing so.

If thats the best you got, ... you are going to have a try a lot harder.

Sorry I am slamming your favorite girl, but I do NOT think she is the answer to the question of who we need to turn this country around.

I think it is you who is throwing a fit.

But... since you have done nothing worthwhile, why should we assume your opinion is worth more than that of a woman who HAS actually achieved results?

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    So, Joe. How many politicians have you taken down?

As for me looking out for the interests of the gop, I freely admit that I'm not. But their actions do have an effect on my life and I am free to comment on them, for that very reason. Shoot, they've managed to fail spectacularly without my help, at all. They're as anti-liberty as their dem buddies and will likely continue in that manner for the foreseeable future. I love to see their anti-liberty coalition fail. And now, I'm just waiting for the infighting begin, now that the TEA Partiers have arrived. At least they're somewhat interested in smaller government and liberty. The gop, and their supporters are their worst enemies. And Palin is just what they need, if they want to continue failing.

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    But... since you have done nothing worthwhile, why should we assume your opinion is worth more than that of a woman who HAS actually achieved results?

So in your world, the only "Worthwhile" pursuit is what Sarah does. and nothing else...

okay.. we will go with that incredibly worshipfull idea...

The reason my opinion counts, is this country is run by people voting, and voting for the people they believe are the right people to lead, and my opinion counts for just as much as yours does.

1 vote.

We are all entitled to our own opinion. Even if some people like you try to say it doesnt matter since we havent personally taken down a politician LOL.

Hilarious.

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    Hey MrJarrel, we really aught to stop. Its pretty obvious Joe has a major crush on Sarah, and we dont want to make him mad.

So lets give him another poster for the wall next to his bunk bed.

9kgd4.jpg

Hail to the Chief.

Last edited:

photoshooter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Way to overcomplicate a simple issue.

We dont see her as soldier who abandoned her post, or some brilliant general <lol...we are talking about the same person right?> who is marshall forces in some giant war...

We think she is a GOVERNOR who abandoned her post. She was elected to do a job, that she did not do when the going got tough.

She had ONE job to do. Govern a State. She skipped out on it.

Giving her a COUNTRY to lead, not a great idea.

Yep... and be a target for every left wing loon in the media. Every time she opened her mouth, or wrote a memo - the left was targeting her.

How many ethics complaints have been filed against her replacement? He's a conservative as well. Was in her administration before... even did a pretty good fill in job while she was out with Senator Progressive... er Maverick.

Stay in office and cost her state money, because she's a rising conservative star... or step aside and let another politician with a similar outlook and agenda finish the task - and cost the folks in her state much less money?

Yep ... she's a quitter. Should have stayed in just let the media keep trying to take her out, and forcing the tax payers to investigate her every move. Do you really believe the left was going to stop before they took her down on some trumped up ethics charge?

Lawsuits are often won, not because of who is right... but because one side has more resources and can continue the process until the other side can't afford to continue. She got out of bad situation that was going to keep costing her state's citizens time money and effort - because she was the new hated foe of the left (Bush retired, so the left needed a new target)

Sorry. I still don't buy the quitter criticism. I see fiscal responsibility due to exceptional circumstances that normal governors don't have to face.

We're just going to disagree. :dunno:

Now, what do thing about her "Prom Hair?" :D

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    My guess is that right after the election some smart agent went to her and explained how she could cash in big time on her image/popularity but the timing was important. It's the only thing that could explain her quitting as governor. Just like college kids going pro early, fortune is bald behind. I would imagine that privatly she has no intention to run for office ever again.

Bondhead88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2010
    Currently In Toronto
    Progressives do. They're the ones that are really beating the drums to get her to run in 2012. It's a great strategy, too. There's an outside chance she could win in a primary, but she'll never be able to beat Obama and would insure that he gets a 2nd term. Of course, there aren't any other decent gop candidates on map right now, anyway. If she's the best hope of the gop then we're doomed to a 2nd four years of Obama.

Progressives Push Palin for President | Cato @ Liberty
    No please don't, not even as vice prez. Please as a Canadian I am begging you don't do this. If you don't want to continue to see the decline of your country you need to have someone else as President.

bman1962

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 15, 2010
    Huntington, Indiana
    She will insure Obama's 2nd term. I really think were all screwed anyways because there isn't anybody with the stones to take the reins and steer this ship like Ronald Reagan did.
    I hope I am wrong...............but I doubt it.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    he got it screwed up from Bush.....

He didn't exactly get a fine running machine from Bush, but it's not like he's done anything to help the economy out either. Passing 2000 page bills without reading is not reasonable management regardless of how bad it was when he got there.

I can't stand hearing that "Bush's Fault" cop out. If he's not man enough for the job then he damn well shouldn't have been campaigning for the office for two years. He got everything he asked for and now wants to be a cry baby about it instead of manning up and fixing things.

Blaiming Bush two years later is pure BS.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    117   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    how can't you fix things in 2 years it took 8 to do......what would you have done?......let 40 % of the nations economy fail?....you think things are bad now......think how it would have been other wise????????

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    how can't you fix things in 2 years it took 8 to do......what would you have done?......let 40 % of the nations economy fail?....you think things are bad now......think how it would have been other wise????????

Except, when you tell the "Blame Bush" lie, you choose to ignore the fact that your messiah was a member of the Congress that took over and pretty much trashed an economy that was running at record high levels, with record low unemployment. Obama and his fellow Democrats took over Congress, and within two years we were in the crapper. Two years after THAT, we are even further down the drain.

You can blame Bush, but you need to look to your hero in the White House and his co-conspirators for tanking our economy in an effort to re-make the country.... it's what they've said they planned to do, so it shouldn't be a surprise to any of us.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    117   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    your messiah???/

not mine!!!......just was better than what was there.......like i said.....how would have you fixed this mess???????........i'm sure he is doin' his best for what he was given.....thats all i'm sayin'......i think they ALL SHOULD BE TARRED AND FEATHERED AND ROAD OUT OF DC ON A RAIL!!!!!!!!!!!

photoshooter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    Indianapolis
    No please don't, not even as vice prez. Please as a Canadian I am begging you don't do this. If you don't want to continue to see the decline of your country you need to have someone else as President.

What do you base this opinion on? What potential actions or policy stances that she has do you not want to see?

Or is it her "Prom Hair"?

Top Bottom