• ...and so much more!
  • Garb

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Richmond
    Why did you use purple?

Because I was being sarcastic. You don't like Ron Paul, and that's fine by me, but to say you'd rather have a quitter in the Oval Office blows my mind. She quit her job on the board of a oil company, and she quit her governorship. She quit the governorship because there were too many lawsuits being filed against her. Does she honestly think that the Oval Office would be any different? Here is the link to the story about her quitting the oil company job btw, in case you don't trust me.

Frustrated, Palin to quit oil panel job: Gov. Sarah Palin background | adn.com

photoshooter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    Indianapolis
    You had me until your last point. I want someone that wants the ball with one second left in game seven of the last game they'll ever play. The current office holder wants to play president, not be president. We see how that's working out.

"Have I not yet given enough for my country..." George Washington... reportedly said when the organizers of the Constitutional convention showed up on his doorstep to ask him to head the convention.

Far toooooo many people want it. 99.99% are not who I'm looking for.

I want someone who doesn't WANT - but will step up when CALLED upon, and will then run the hell out of the position for as long as required because their country demands it of them.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    How many people here knew of or heard of Palin prior to being selected by the McCain campaign to run as VP?

I'll admit that I didn't.

She never was a power player. She jumped at the ticket and became an addict. She will run for the nomination and has thought of nothing else since 2008. If anyone believes the message of conservative beliefs from her mouth, those people deserve what they get. Disappointment.

Al B

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    EM78 South IN
    I think the biggest problem we have is that we keep electing lawyers and politicians into office.
    Time to try something different.

raider600

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Not me, she is a complete screw up. Have her stick to her BS tv show and her crappy books. Let her run around and say how much she loves her daughter and that she "made a mistake". Talk about using condoms, and to practice abstinence when her daughter can't even figure that out. Practice what you preach. Pay attention to your kids and teach them at an early age. She couldn't even stay in office she was so hungry for money and fame. Well she got it, but she is a complete flock up.
    YouTube - Sarah Palin Confusion on North Korea & South Korea

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Anybody here take Obama over her? That is a potential choice in 2012.
    I'll take "None of the Above". Or some other choice. So far the only people who really want her to run are Obama supporters. If she were to win the gop primary then it would assure 4 more years of Obama. I wouldn't cast a vote for either of them.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    She's too polarizing to be elected by the sheeple.

The only people ever elected are professional politicians with nice hair and a nice smile.

It's a popularity contest.

Frankly, working from the top down won't change the fact that the country is largely populated by idiots who think the government has the right to control every aspect of our lives.

I'm more interested in educating my children and the people around me to what freedom actually means.

wrigleycub

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 29, 2010
    West side of Indy
    I say elect Alfred Neuman again so he can finish off dem, dems! Then we can knock off the grand ole pukes, repeal the 16th amendment, enact the fairtax, get god and guns (education for the guns) back in school. At last we can get some products made in this country other than unmotivated, ignorant, dependant 26 yr old children! Sorry there I go again, who keeps putting this box out here?

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I like Johnson. Too bad the establishment gop and their supporters will hate him. My guess is that he'll get a Ron Paul endorsement for '12. I'd be tempted to vote for him, even if he is a republican. Unfortunately, too many gop'ers are enamoured of voting for the lowest rung on the ladder. They'd prefer a Palin or Huckabee over someone with a firm grasp of liberty and economics.

Top Bottom