• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Arthur Dent

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    I'd rather Bozo the Clown be president before any of the current crop of contenders are allowed to organize a campaign strategy. But that's just me. I have no faith in the current system and the two main political parties.

wahlspyder

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 13, 2010
    Got ripped for making gender and race comments, but I remember one of the first things that the press said when Obama was elected was that history was made in the US with the election of the first "african american" president. Just figured since it made the liberals so happy to get the first other than caucasian president, might as well give them the first other than male president too. Honestly, I'd like to see Mike Pence make a run for the white house. He is seems to be hard working, honest, conservative, and honestly seems to be working for what is best for the people in Indiana, not just the lobbyists.

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVHOqgmDgpo]YouTube - Sarah Palin vs. Miss Teen South Carolina: Presidential Smarts Edition[/ame]

If Sarah Palin is the best we got...

We got nothin.

rooster007

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 21, 2009
    KINGDOM OF CLERMONT
    Got ripped for making gender and race comments, but I remember one of the first things that the press said when Obama was elected was that history was made in the US with the election of the first "african american" president. Just figured since it made the liberals so happy to get the first other than caucasian president, might as well give them the first other than male president too. Honestly, I'd like to see Mike Pence make a run for the white house. He is seems to be hard working, honest, conservative, and honestly seems to be working for what is best for the people in Indiana, not just the lobbyists.

+ + 1 Some people in this country have forgotten how to speak the truth or admit it in public . What you said earlier was the truth . When you look at the demographics of who voted for who and why , it was quite obvious what the election were based on . Yes I will more than likely get bashed on this to . So Be It .

Let me ask the QUESTION ! What has Sarah Palin done to deserve the a** whipping she has been given by the MEDIA?
    Please just facts. Real stuff not made up or emotions .

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008

These videos are exactly why I lack the confidence in Palin to really jump on the bandwagon. I trust her heart, but I don't konw if the brain is able to keep up. As a person I don't think you'd find better people, but I'm looking for someone for a job, not a buddy.

What Palin did to deserve the harsh treatment from the media was disagree with it. If you don't go along with the media you're an idiot, a liar and a racist according to them.

n3v3rtrstamor0n

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2010
    question who wants palin to run for prez?
    now you asked everyone for an answer and i would have to say NO, if there was ever a woman prez i would prefer hillary clinton..now as everyone is entitled to there own opion dont quote me im just giving my answer to question in hand.now reason is because when bill was prez we were no where near what troubles we face 2day jobs were growing money was not a prob.economy was great..and again my own :twocents:.dont quote me.

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    now you asked everyone for an answer and i would have to say NO, if there was ever a woman prez i would prefer hillary clinton..now as everyone is entitled to there own opion dont quote me im just giving my answer to question in hand.now reason is because when bill was prez we were no where near what troubles we face 2day jobs were growing money was not a prob.economy was great..and again my own :twocents:.dont quote me.

Too late. I quoted you.

Holy crap dude. I dont even know where to start.

You are a mess. :dunno:

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008

WOW, yeah the way Clinton got the economy going with low rates on home lonas really paid off for the country in the long run.......

rooster007

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 21, 2009
    KINGDOM OF CLERMONT
    Palin

The only thing that really bothers me about Palin running for President is I really don't what to see another Perot type debacle happen . So far as everything that I heard come out of her mouth and the Teaparty ,I have mostly agreed with . I consider myself a fiscal and social conservative . When I see how the country is being ran now and in the past , I have to compare it with my house , could my families future be maintained / preserved if I ran it like they are running this country . NO

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Hey, I like Palin, but don't want to see her run for President. To much baggage. Unelectable in a nationwide general election.

Now, I like where she is right now, which is a thorn in the leftists side. Keep her there, she's more useful as a lighting rod. Make her Secretary of something in the next administration.

Pocketman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    WOW, yeah the way Clinton got the economy going with low rates on home lonas really paid off for the country in the long run.......
    While Bill deserves some of the blame, it was George W. who really pushed the home ownership policies that ran the economy into the ground. (BTW - albeit involving a tax increase, Clinton reduced the deficit and balanced the budget.) Point is, the "good ol' boys" clubs (Dem and Rep) have taken us where we are. One thing positive for Sarah is she's not a member. That said, for several other reasons she's not electable. If elected, she'd get eaten alive by the establishment, which is also unfortuneate.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    I like her ideas. Like others have said, I'd like a candidate like her, but a little less "happy," more hardcore. A man or ugly woman, because apparently an attractive conservative woman is genetically unfit to be President.

She can actually probably do more to advance her agenda where she's at long term than she could ever do in office.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    117   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    i think she is full of s#@t......she says she goes to the ranger and shoots all the time...BS...on a commercial for her show you can tell she don't shoot as much as she says.......if she lies about that what else has she lied about......ok fire away...

Top Bottom