• ...and so much more!
  • Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    I can sympathize with any parent on the loss of a child, that would be devastating even for the most emotionally hardened soul. To blame the NRA or anyone else for his son's death isn't rational, but I can understand a parent lashing out in anger under those circumstances - he's still trying to save his son, he's in shock. The reality is it would be very tough for anyone to have protected the victims in a scenario like that, police or otherwise. A driveby shooting, a total surprise ambush by some coward popping out of the woodwork. Even an armed person's chances under such conditions would be very slim.

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    Who he is lashing out at says more about the kind of person he is than those he is attacking.

Crappy behaviors and words get no "pass' from me irregardless of the issues one is dealing with.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I can't even empathise with what he must be going through. To lose my son like that would be devastating. But he's not so devastated that he forgets to talk about the hotbutton issues of gun control. That's why I think of him as more of a whore.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    I can't even empathise with what he must be going through. To lose my son like that would be devastating. But he's not so devastated that he forgets to talk about the hotbutton issues of gun control. That's why I think of him as more of a whore.

There will always be irrational, emotional voices like his, and politicians who pander to them. Our job is the same as always. Our fight will never end. We have voices too, and reason.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Saw more articles stating the same. They're (anti-gunners) making a full court press.

Never mind the facts of Knives or Cars.
    Or the fact that people were killed long before guns.
    Or, a million other things.

Top Bottom