Why do you include a wink in your posts?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mosinguy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    North Dakota soon...
    I've noticed a lot that people will say they won't do something (usually illegal) and they'll put a ;) next to it. For example I just saw someone was talking about how they wanted a laptop bag with a holster in it for school (but wouldn't carry into the school ;) ). I've also seen people talking the same about putting a vertical grip on a handgun ;) or shortening their shotguns past legal length ;) , etc. Do people think that the powers that be don't read this board for posts exactly like that? That winky face gives you away just fyi.

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    lindsay_lohan_wink_big-2.jpg

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I do it because I post from my phone a lot. The wink is easy to get to when I get tired of using a smile. I post from my phone when I can't use the computer for INGO. But never at work or while sitting on the toilet. ;)

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    I've noticed a lot that people will say they won't do something (usually illegal) and they'll put a ;) next to it. For example I just saw someone was talking about how they wanted a laptop bag with a holster in it for school (but wouldn't carry into the school ;) ). I've also seen people talking the same about putting a vertical grip on a handgun ;) or shortening their shotguns past legal length ;) , etc. Do people think that the powers that be don't read this board for posts exactly like that? That winky face gives you away just fyi.
    They didn't until you just gave it away :laugh:

Top Bottom