• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Doesn't BHO **** off the same people. Not sure what your point is.

Mainly the libertarians. Especially here on INGO. They're furious because how dare anyone other than "their guy" getting credit like this.

I'm loving it and I don't even like Trump................til now. :rockwoot:

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    I wondered from the start if he was a "decoy" for someone else...I didn't anyone specific in mind, but wondered if he is doing what was planned. Although, I think he is an arrogant @$$ and he probably does believe he could win. I do not believe it will open doors for Hillary though. i think the investigation is the nail in her coffin.
    It SHOULD be the nail in her coffin but look at the cloud of scandal around the current president and his open contempt for the constitutional separation of powers--"I've my pen, I've got my phone". That obama's pol numbers are still above 40% is because there are that many left-wing apparatchiks among us who will support "their guy" no matter what. Sure, even the NYT is turning on her...now. When the primaries are over, they'll be singing a different tune

kmoffett71

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2015
    Plainfield
    There are a lot of points he has that I agree with too, but I am not sure he is right for the office....with that said God knows he is way different than we have had in the past, so maybe he is the right one. God's got it! :)

devious169

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Earth and you?
    I didn't read through all the pages of this thread. So someone may have already said it, The Donald is only running on the Republican ticket to simply take votes away from a more electable republican candidate. Hopefully he just fades away.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I'm not a fan of Trump but, so far I haven't seen anything he's said that I didn't like.
    He stirs the pot, tells it like it is, and seems to **** off the opposition just fine.

Prime example is the post above this.^^^^^^^^^^^:):

And Coulter actually knows a thing or two.

Freedom is Easy. Keeping it is Hard.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I'm not a fan of Trump.

However, he is not stupid, he is not foolish, and he is in the race for reasons that will benefit Donald Trump directly. Underestimate him at your own peril.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    I'm not a fan of Trump but, so far I haven't seen anything he's said that I didn't like.
    The Republicans walk the NRA line and refuse even limited restrictions.-Source: The America We Deserve, by Donald Trump, p.102 , Jul 2, 2000

I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun. With today’s Internet technology we should be able to tell within 72-hours if a potential gun owner has a record.-Source: The America We Deserve, by Donald Trump, p.102 , Jul 2, 2000

On Abortion- “I believe it is a personal decision that should be left to the women and their doctors,” -.Source: Pat Eaton-Robb, Associated Press , Dec 2, 1999

I’m a conservative on most issues but a liberal on health. It is an unacceptable but accurate fact that the number of uninsured Americans has risen to 42 million. Working out detailed plans will take time. But the goal should be clear: Our people are our greatest asset. We must take care of our own. We must have universal healthcare.-Source: The America We Deserve, by Donald Trump, p.206-208 & 218 , Jul 2, 2000

I object to the flat tax:. It is unfair to the poor; eliminating the Earned Income Tax Credit [hurts] taxpayers at the lowest rungs of the ladder. It is unfair to workers by taxing them for health insurance and other benefits.Only the wealthy would reap a windfall, because a flat tax would allow them to cash in interest payments and capital gains without paying personal income taxes.I don’t believe that a flat tax could raise enough revenue to keep the government operating.-Source: The America We Deserve, by Donald Trump, p.186 , Jul 2, 2000

http://www.rawstory.com/2011/04/don...top-10-reasons-conservatives-should-hate-him/

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    The Republicans walk the NRA line and refuse even limited restrictions.-Source: The America We Deserve, by Donald Trump, p.102 , Jul 2, 2000

I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun. With today’s Internet technology we should be able to tell within 72-hours if a potential gun owner has a record.-Source: The America We Deserve, by Donald Trump, p.102 , Jul 2, 2000

On Abortion- “I believe it is a personal decision that should be left to the women and their doctors,” -.Source: Pat Eaton-Robb, Associated Press , Dec 2, 1999

I’m a conservative on most issues but a liberal on health. It is an unacceptable but accurate fact that the number of uninsured Americans has risen to 42 million. Working out detailed plans will take time. But the goal should be clear: Our people are our greatest asset. We must take care of our own. We must have universal healthcare.-Source: The America We Deserve, by Donald Trump, p.206-208 & 218 , Jul 2, 2000

I object to the flat tax:. It is unfair to the poor; eliminating the Earned Income Tax Credit [hurts] taxpayers at the lowest rungs of the ladder. It is unfair to workers by taxing them for health insurance and other benefits.Only the wealthy would reap a windfall, because a flat tax would allow them to cash in interest payments and capital gains without paying personal income taxes.I don’t believe that a flat tax could raise enough revenue to keep the government operating.-Source: The America We Deserve, by Donald Trump, p.186 , Jul 2, 2000

Donald Trump, secret liberal? The top 10 reasons conservatives should distrust him

How does this make him worse than the establishment Republicans who will tell us something closer to what we want to hear while doing these things anyway? At least with Trump, we know that he is self-serving. Who know who the actual power behind the teleprompter may be?

Top Bottom