• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Well its election season and its time for Ann Coulter to tell us which fascist is going to be the "next Ronald Reagan." Guess who, its Trump! She left her Romney pom-poms behind and officially joined the Trumpwagon. Despite Trump being an anti-free market, gun-grabbing, land-grabbing, Constitution-shredding Clinton disciple, he's gonna "save us from the elites." ROFL. So join Ms. Patriot Act and vote for America's last chance!

https://www.facebook.com/OfficialAnnCoulter/videos/765418593567957/

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Well its election season and its time for Ann Coulter to tell us which fascist is going to be the "next Ronald Reagan." Guess who, its Trump! She left her Romney pom-poms behind and officially joined the Trumpwagon. Despite Trump being an anti-free market, gun-grabbing, land-grabbing, Constitution-shredding Clinton disciple, he's gonna "save us from the elites." ROFL. So join Ms. Patriot Act and vote for America's last chance!

https://www.facebook.com/OfficialAnnCoulter/videos/765418593567957/

What's crazy, for all the (justifiable btw) complaints about Obama being divisive, Trump would be no better. People seem to be ok with it because he "appears" to lean the other way. I know I'm on a sinking ship, but I think Paul is the way to go.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    What's crazy, for all the (justifiable btw) complaints about Obama being divisive, Trump would be no better. People seem to be ok with it because he "appears" to lean the other way. I know I'm on a sinking ship, but I think Paul is the way to go.
    After the last debate I was pretty sure Paul was done. But he's hanging in there at 4%. I wish he could speak as concisely eloquent as Fiorina. She has broken out in a big way. I don't see Paul being able to do that, but I can hope.

as far as diviseve, probably any Republican candidate in the field except for Trump will be less divisive than Obama. Obama's insults are smoother. Trump is blunt.

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013

Paul... Really ??? He's got funny hair.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Paul... Really ??? He's got funny hair.

Paul's hair is funny?

How funny is it?

It is so funny the other day it says to me: Do you know what they discovered in Buckingham Palace right after they first installed indoor plumbing?

No, what did they discover?

They found Prince Albert on the can!

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Don't get me wrong. I'm not complaining about it. The jokes are funny. It's just that 94% of America apparently doesn't get them.

I could be a real wise guy and point out that a big part of the problem is that America does seem to keep getting a joke once every 4 years.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    If he gets in a snit over Megyn Kelly, how will he handle clowns like Reid, Pelosi, Putin, etc. He's been having fun but perhaps he will soon weary of it and move on. Anyone else see it that way?

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    If that is truly the case, then let's get bills into congress to pass this into law rather than by (illegal?) executive action and or EPA regulation.

The point is not the coal, it's regulation forcing skyrocketing direct electricity costs and everything related using electricity.

The even larger point is that this whole mess was forecast by intelligent people. Those that sat on their hands in the last election were too stubborn to listen to this and are now feeling these massive financial hits with the rest of us. Massive cost of living increases that may never be undone.

Duke rate hike from Edwardsport plant remanded | The Indiana Lawyer

firefighterjohn

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2010
    It will be interesting to see how this goes.

Well, I for one got tired of O'Reilly always having special analysis from Krauthammer...night after night...come on, he's clearly a GOP establishment guy that's ruffled. Get analysis from someone ELSE for a change.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Well, I for one got tired of O'Reilly always having special analysis from Krauthammer...night after night...come on, he's clearly a GOP establishment guy that's ruffled. Get analysis from someone ELSE for a change.

I simply get tired of O'Reilly. As for Krauthammer, he is intelligent and thorough. I generally like his way of parsing current events. That doesn't mean that I always agree with his conclusions. The problem is that he is still a neocon, which can truthfully be described as a liberal who got mugged by reality, and as such is vulnerable to taking the establishment line, especially given that the establishment has forgotten what true conservatism is.

Top Bottom