• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    This question aught to go over real big but i'll attempt to salvage it with an reply.

Question: Newt Gingrich isn't a patriotic , loyal, American? Answer: Why no KG1 he's an NWO Globalist sellout traitor.

"The American challenge in leading the world is compounded by our Constitution. Under our [constitutional system] - either we're going to have to rethink our Constitution, or we're going to have to rethink our process of decision-making." He went on to profess an oxymoronic belief in "very strong but limited federal government," and pledged, "I am for the United Nations."

-- Newt Gingrich, July 1995, speech at the Center for Strategic & International Affairs (source)

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    "The American challenge in leading the world is compounded by our Constitution. Under our [constitutional system] - either we're going to have to rethink our Constitution, or we're going to have to rethink our process of decision-making." He went on to profess an oxymoronic belief in "very strong but limited federal government," and pledged, "I am for the United Nations."

-- Newt Gingrich, July 1995, speech at the Center for Strategic & International Affairs (source)

Has he said anything in the past say 16 years that might contradict that statement?

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    "Once they gain office I'll bail". So actually you stand for nothing, guess you're a moderate then.:rolleyes: that likes to make up cutesy childish names for persons you happen to disagree with. Classy!:yesway:

You need to stick with the God Particle thing. You might have more credibility there. You certainly have zero in politics.
    Do you honestly think that someone has to follow one of the party lines to stand for something?

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    This question aught to go over real big but i'll attempt to salvage it with an reply.

Question: Newt Gingrich isn't a patriotic , loyal, American? Answer: Why no KG1 he's an NWO Globalist sellout traitor.

At the very least! The loyal, patriotic, etc. creature doesn't exist. A few come close, but nope. Doesn't exist.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Has he said anything in the past say 16 years that might contradict that statement?

Would you believe him if he did?? You want to judge him by his rosy campaign rhetoric?

By 1995, how many times had he sworn an oath to the constitution? He was the Speaker of the House for crying out loud. There is no reconciling his quote with that oath.

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    I think we all believe that he is "bad news" and should be passed by. (If posssible. Remember, there are those who won't check him out and will go with what the left and media tell them. :rolleyes:) Pray that people wise up!

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    I think we all believe that he is "bad news" and should be passed by. (If posssible. Remember, there are those who won't check him out and will go with what the left and media tell them. :rolleyes:) Pray that people wise up!

Bad news compared to which candidate who might actually become President?

I only ask because the left and the media haven't told me yet.

Lead Head

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2011
    Northeast Indiana
    Which older generation? The ones who tried to avoid the Vietnam war? Or the 70% of WWII vets who were drafted?

I happen to think the last ten years of wars fought with younger generations and the last forty years of 100% volunteers in the military shows some pretty serious civic responsibility.

The above quote is worthy of another read. I also don't think there was any attempt to disparage any one group, it just interjects a modern reality.

As for me, something is very unsettling about Newt and it goes beyond his record. If something doesn't feel right, it probably isn't.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Newt was the only Speaker in the history of the United States of America to ever be punished by the ethics committee. He was fined a third of million dollars. Now, he is line to be President of the United States of America.

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    Newt was the only Speaker in the history of the United States of America to ever be punished by the ethics committee. He was fined a third of million dollars. Now, he is line to be President of the United States of America.

And that is only one of the negatives about him! SO many more!

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    The Democrat analysts on FNC have openly stated they would rather face Gingerich than Romney. For whatever reason they seem to think Romney is the most formidable candidate for Obama to run against.

BillyT

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010
    Indy
    I think the media is championing candidates. Unless republicans are so fickle they jump from one candidate to the next like a $2 whore. I refuse to believe it. THATS WHAT THE MEDIA IS SAYING.

Newt is a cheater farfarfar worse than Cain. He doesn't have a chance. Nor does commie rommie. I think outside of Paul maybe perry could win the nomination; everyone saw his anti gay ad the one with the super clean "brokeback mountain" workers jacket.

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    I think the media is championing candidates. Unless republicans are so fickle they jump from one candidate to the next like a $2 whore. I refuse to believe it. THATS WHAT THE MEDIA IS SAYING.

Newt is a cheater farfarfar worse than Cain. He doesn't have a chance. Nor does commie rommie. I think outside of Paul maybe perry could win the nomination; everyone saw his anti gay ad the one with the super clean "brokeback mountain" workers jacket.

If only Ron Paul would take our enemies seriously and not just blow them off! (Hello! Ronnie - Iran is working on nukes. Iran has said that they intend to destroy the U.S. Take them seriously!) Unfortunately, he seems to believe that if he ignores them, there is no threat. Niave? Blind? What?

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County

These days, such a punishment is likely considered a positive qualification by many :(

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    380837_10150401318501507_537371506_8786462_1547369057_n.jpg

Jetrefz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I think Gingrich will be the nominee because he is more centered than the other candidates. I dont think he will too bad but we will not make progress with him. I dont think Ron Paul has universal appeal and Romney has too much baggage. Bachman is too polarizing for our country. I think this all favors the politically experience Gingrich with all of his political clout and connections. Like it or not he may be the next president and will be step up in my opinion

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I think Gingrich will be the nominee because he is more centered than the other candidates. I dont think he will too bad but we will not make progress with him. I dont think Ron Paul has universal appeal and Romney has too much baggage. Bachman is too polarizing for our country. I think this all favors the politically experience Gingrich with all of his political clout and connections. Like it or not he may be the next president and will be step up in my opinion

The good Dr. doesn't have universal appeal because the majority of people don't want to be informed. They're fine with MSM choosing who we've got to vote for when it finally comes time. Newt would probably be a TINY step up if he gets the nomination and wins. Being a TINY step doesn't mean he'd be even close to the best thing for the country.

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    Just keep your powder dry! I fear that either way, we are going to need it.:(

Bachman may be polorizing :dunno:, but she is the most Constitutional :patriot:of the group. That is the direction we need to go, but which of the others are even willing to go there? No one.

Let's face it, we are doomed! With the "choices" we are given, we lose. :(

Top Bottom