• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Skip

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    12 miles from Michigan
    A lot of striker fired pistols can be had with them on. S&W M&P’s, Shields and the like. I personally have no need for a manual safety lever on the side of the frame or the slide at the rear of the pistol, regardless of manufacturer.
    Beretta did themselves a favor when they came out with the “G” style decocker. Smart, very smart.
    And, as for Creedmore, he ain’t the only one that acts like that, maybe he’ll change.
    When my kids acted like that though, I whipped them. That cured it and right early. Now, all 5 of them are doing the same with my 18 grandkids! Hahahahahaha

P. S. Glock didn’t think their G19X had a manual safety when they submitted it for the tryouts either. Neither did the goobermint, THAT’S why they added one for them….

1704922405087.jpeg

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Against my better judgement…..I’m going to reply:
    A discussion has input from both sides in a constructive manner. From day one of our interaction on this forum, you’ve done anything but that when I didn’t have you on ignore.
    In fact, you’ve tried to bully and be belligerent when someone doesn’t agree with you. Just like left wingers do when confronting folks. "Ferocity of attack doesn’t equate to truth."
    And, Semper Fi means a lot more from a Marine that acts like one. Do what you like, say what you like, I just don’t have to listen to someone that comes off as a know it all jerk.
    This is why he/she/it/AIBot has to stay on ignore for me. constantly antagonistic ala Kut reborn.

Top Bottom