Btown Rural
    ACQCY8y.jpg

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Then clearly you know that I didn't take that photo, upload it, and post it. I just found it on google and posted the url, something that DOES come easy for me. Uploading my own photos isn't easy for me. If you really want to make this an issue you should go back and read what I posted from the start. Lest you make a fool of yourself.

FWIW, the last time I uploaded a modest size photo to a hosting site to post on a forum it took 8 hrs for the upload and it erred out 3 times before it successfully uploaded. No need to make feeble attempts at insulting my technical abilities. While that is certainly an issue for some, it's not my particular issue.

Where is the berating? I'm not seeing it.

No need, I just stick to places that are a little more considerate of the fact that not everybody leads a life filled with techno gadgets and warp-speed internets. Simply a difference in outlook; I don't much care for city-life filled with electronics. I like long walks through my large remote property, killing wild things I can eat, and making guns in my shop. And one of the facets of that is not having ready access to high-speed internet. If you had read my posts you would know that I have, in fact, gone elsewhere when I sell things so I don't see your point.

Lol.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I don't do a ton in the classifieds either. I look if I see something I may be interested in, I may sell something if I no longer have a use for it or want it. I do my best to give a detailed and accurate description and post enough pictures so people can see what they are looking at without wasting their time.

As far as the "silliness" we'll just have to disagree on that. I don't think it's silly at all to require a picture of what someone is try to sell included in the ad. INGO is very easy going compared to some other forums on it's rules. A picture of the item isn't out of line at all.

You seem upset with me for some reason. I have no idea why. I don't recall any altercations previously. I'm not trying to be a "loud voice" and links aren't "scary", they are unnecessary. I'm just stating my opinion, like many others on this forum. I'm sure I'm not the only one that thinks this way. I was recently told by someone that I was being somewhat negative. I've tried to change that. I've offered to help, offered suggestions and in the past have linked some of the pictures new members have tried to but didn't quite get right in their ads.

If posting my opinion is out of line and upsetting then we might as well shut the forum down, opinions are what make a forum. If help and sugguestions are not welcome then I'll stop trying to do that as well.

On an unrelated note, this post has revealed a bug. As I tried to quote the above post, the checkmarks for the multiquote a few posts above remained and it tried to quote all 3 of them even though this thread tab has been closed while I left to get food then re-opened.

But if you do that, you'll have to change your moniker to "Mildly Upset Rooster" (Sometimes a little peeved poultry). It just wouldn't be the same! ;)

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    What is crazy is the fact that if you have a decent cell phone or a tablet you can use the posted tutorials in this thread to get pics up on any forum.
    If you are Ingoing from a flip phone I got nothing for you.

Not locking this one up.....just yet.

:yesway:

It has been entertaining and amusing at times. Glad to see it stay open for a while longer. Would still trade it in a hot second to have the runner thread back though. :whistle:

Top Bottom