• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ECS686

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Brazil
    It's a polymer, striker-fired handgun in a field full of other polymer striker-fired handguns. There' nothing significant to set it apart from other better-known and more available options. Mossberg hasn't done a fantastic job of pushing them, either. I've never heard anything bad about them, but the only reason I even know they exist is because I spend way too much time researching and playing with guns.
    ^^This^^ I’ll add it seems the Nossberg is At marketed as well as others. While everyone know Glock S&W and Sig the economy ones for those that maybe aren’t shooting matches is Taurus and believe it or not the Stoeger STR line sell like hotcakes. On the other end you have the HK Walther or FN crowd that have no issue with spending more than a Glock or Sig

With that said as mentioned in 92fs it’s a crowded market so you really have to be special or get marketed to get noticed

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    you probably already have holsters that fit it, pretty much any semi auto 4"bbl holster will fit, S&W M&P 9/40 leather paddle holster fits real nice, Sticky L-1 exc... as for quality it wouldn't be in the same category with taurus or stoeger, i would rank it along side with Smith and Wesson USA build quality, as they are made in TX from top of shelf materials. i have had great luck with mossberg customer service over the years with my shotguns, they really are hassle free (only takes one call or email), but not so much with taurus customer service.... that was a freeking nightmare, never again.
    No - I don't have holsters that fit it. Generally speaking, holsters that fit many models of holsters don't offer the level of quality that I look in a live-saving device. Exceptions to that are the quality holsters that fit based on the WML - like the Phlster Floodlight, for example. But I tend to not carry a WML on my pistols because they're unnecessary and add bulk and weight.

Top Bottom