• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • army bratt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2011
    north side evansville
    ron paul is far to liberal on foreign issues which is a huge national security issue for all of us. we need a candidate to destroy obama and only then could ron paul successfully guide us into a libertarion world...:rockwoot:

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Because most conservatives/republicans love to say how they love the Constitution and freedom, until they are presented the chance to support both, and then realize that freedom (& the Constitution) means no entangling social safety nets. It's kinda scary to most.

There's rhetoric on both sides as evidenced by the above. If they won't join the cause, demonize them. Sound strategy for sure.

fireblade

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Earth

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    And I think that was the point I was making. Conservatives or Liberal, neither group actually wants freedom.

My distinction though, and forgive me if this is what you meant, is that it's not the politicians, it's the PEOPLE who don't want freedom, at least not in its pure form.

So what are we who want our freedom straight up, no chaser to do? We can withdraw from the field and thereby become irrelevant, or we can work on the margins where we live. Working on the margins is thankless, sad, frustrating, and we might go a lifetime without seeing real change.

Or we can further marginalize ourselves but be proud and righteous in our purity.

Cerberus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2011
    Floyd County
    My distinction though, and forgive me if this is what you meant, is that it's not the politicians, it's the PEOPLE who don't want freedom, at least not in its pure form.

So what are we who want our freedom straight up, no chaser to do? We can withdraw from the field and thereby become irrelevant, or we can work on the margins where we live. Working on the margins is thankless, sad, frustrating, and we might go a lifetime without seeing real change.

Or we can further marginalize ourselves but be proud and righteous in our purity.

I wasn't talking about the politicos at all, we all know they want power, total power. The people have been conditioned into not only accepting slavery but championing it.

The average conservative is as brainwashed as the average liberal. Luckily we all know that oppresive regimes never last long, and always meet the same end.

Liberal regimes are good for a growing freedom movement, the machine knows that and only lets the republicans run the show long enough to get everyone's fingers off the triggers. It's high time we throw some wrenches into the machine, and reject the liberal GOP candidates. Let the machine crash.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    10 reasons why even democrats, liberals and progressives are choosing Ron Paul over Obama

#1) Ron Paul supports decriminalizing marijuana and ending the War on Drugs. Obama does not.

#2) Ron Paul supports the freedom to choose what you eat and drink, including raw milk, but the Obama administration continues to run armed raids on raw milk farmers

#3) Ron Paul would seek to eliminate FDA censorship of the scientifically-validated health claims for herbs, nutritional supplements and natural remedies

#4) Ron Paul would shut down secret military prisons like Gitmo, but Obama wants to expand those prisons and fill them with Americans!

#5) Ron Paul is anti-war, Obama is pro-war.

#6) Ron Paul's wants to end the Fed and stop bailing out wealthy banksters, while Obama is a Wall Street sellout

#7) Ron Paul does not need a teleprompter to tell you what he believes, and his message has remained consistent for over 25 years

#8) Ron Paul is not really a Republican loyalist

#9) Ron Paul wants to legalize Free Speech (again)

#10) Ron Paul wants to criminally investigate the crooks in Washington

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Ron Paul takes 2nd place in Democratic Primary as a Write-in!

In the official New Hampshire primary, Ron Paul was written-in thousands of times to achieve 2nd Place, after Obama, among Democrats.

His message of civil-liberty and bringing the troops home resounds to them and he could easily peel off crucial percentage points from Barack Obama.

New Hampshire Results Point to a Notable Democratic Enthusiasm Gap

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    f186495c.jpg

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    #1) Ron Paul supports decriminalizing marijuana and ending the War on Drugs. Obama does not.

I find it funny how many politicians (including Barry O) admit to smoking marijuana (and doing other drugs) while in college and feeling that it was perfectly fine but they're now completely against it (while many still probably smoke marijuana or snort cocaine) and can't comprehend the medicinal value.

Top Bottom