• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    No disrespect here for the .22, matter of fact been waiting for a particular model to get in stock. So Thursday browsed into Bradis and had Richard there order me a Savage 64FVXP Heavy bbl scope packaged .22, should be in on my birthday on the 12th, think if can get off of work in time gonna give it a serious workout! :ar15:

Report to follow afterwards!

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    No disrespect here for the .22, matter of fact been waiting for a particular model to get in stock. So Thursday browsed into Bradis and had Richard there order me a Savage 64FVXP Heavy bbl scope packaged .22, should be in on my birthday on the 12th, think if can get off of work in time gonna give it a serious workout! :ar15:

Report to follow afterwards!

I've got one of those, with wood stock. Don't know if they all have wood or not. You are in for a treat! The Accu-trigger is a thing of beauty, and the gun is superbly accurate. It's a gun that I think has given me more than we paid for.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I've got one of those, with wood stock. Don't know if they all have wood or not. You are in for a treat! The Accu-trigger is a thing of beauty, and the gun is superbly accurate. It's a gun that I think has given me more than we paid for.

Synthetic stock, and the 64FVXP is not supposed to have the Accu-trigger from what I read, but would gladly take it if it comes with it.
    Looking to get that nice little .22 semi auto plinker in my hands asap!

I am going to buy about 5 or 6 kinds of ammo to see what performs and feeds best in it.

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    I am buying more today than before to save $$

22's are fun guns to shoot, they don't break the bank to feed, they are not hard on you to shoot, you can shoot them at every range and they are reasonabley priced in most cases. Lets see if I like my .22's;

Browning Buckmark
    Henry Repeating Rifle H0001L
    Rossi Gallary pump
    Ruger Single-Six
    Ruger 10/22
    Ruger Mark I
    Ruger Mark III
    Smith & Wesson 22A
    Taurus Tracker.

Yup, guess I like my 22's and believe they are the most fun for the money you can find. Not an ideal self defense weapon caliber but I still wouldn't want to get shot by one. :ar15:

bft131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I love the .22! My wifes first handgun is a P22, she tried a SW 915 in 9mm and it was too much for her and after the case went down her shirt that was it! She is comfortable with it and is her OC gun. I have 4 long guns and her pistol in .22 . I love it!

dblagent

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Bloomington
    I love .22s, it is my favorite to shoot mainly because I can actually afford to shoot them! I only have two, but I'd love to get more of them.

Wanting a .22 bolt gun (I'd like .17hmr too, but again the ammo cost comes to mind) and a couple more .22 pistols. I suppress .22 too, so that is nice also.

m_deaner

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2008
    Eastside Indy
    I love .22s too. I only have one - a Ruger 22/45 5.5" bull barrel. I had a tricked out 10/22 but foolishly sold it.
    The 22/45 will group at just over 1/2" at 25-yards. The accuracy over the vast majority of centerfire handguns is astounding when you think about it... and the Ruger was only $250.

Top Bottom