• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Maybe they'll all secretly go out and vote for Obama come election day.

I happen to know the people at Hill Country Wholesale. They will not be voting for Obama in 2012 and did not vote for him in 2008.

I have met the CEO of Ruger at the Pittsburgh NRA Annual meeting last April . . . I am undecided as to him.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    I happen to know the people at Hill Country Wholesale. They will not be voting for Obama in 2012 and did not vote for him in 2008.

I have met the CEO of Ruger at the Pittsburgh NRA Annual meeting last April . . . I am undecided as to him.
    If Obama starts talking about magazines that hold greater than 10 rounds the CEO from Ruger would love him for the sales it generates.

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Well there's another reason guns sales are strong, they're not a bad investment in this economy. They hold 80 to 85 % of their value if taken care of, hold them long enough and you can usually get more out of them than what you paid. Right now I don't know of any other thing including precious metals that you can say the same thing about.

sbrville

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    Rush Co
    as i heard a man say last night, "well there is one good thing thats happened since Obama got in.....can u think of a better armed country now?"

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    AJG, he is talking about the Huges Amendment to the FOPA of 1986 which froze production of machine guns.

It was passed on a dubious voice vote. The Hughes Amendment is the epitome of tyranny in action.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    AJG, he is talking about the Huges Amendment to the FOPA of 1986 which froze production of machine guns.

It was passed on a dubious voice vote. The Hughes Amendment is the epitome of tyranny in action.
    You mean I was supposed to quit making machine guns back then? Someone should have told me. Boy... do I have a deal for you guys:rockwoot:

canav844

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    Same reason the NRA cannot afford a "..shall not be infringed period" ruling, they'd be out of cause to fight for, and out of money and out of a job until they moved to another special interest. Money and want of power drives just about everything in Washington these days.

bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Makes sense when you think about it. He's been great for business. Just look at Ruger. Would a win by a pro-2A candidate be good for their bottom line? Doubtful. Maybe they'll all secretly go out and vote for Obama come election day.

Why the gun industry secretly loves Obama -

Dude, lots of people unexpectedly find themselves in love with Obama: Corporate America, the military industrial complex, and even Republicans. Obama caves on everything. That must be why the GOP is fielding such weak candidates. Why bother competing when you've already got a man in your pocket, and on your opponents' dime, too?

I just wish people would stop being so worried so gun prices would come back down. Gun control is pretty far down the list of priorities for most leftists these days. Let's be realistic. It will be good for our wallets.

Are we in the right forum?

Da Bing

Top Bottom