• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    How about a show devoted to needed future (state and/or federal) legislation that expands the RKBA?

Have people call in with their ideas, "crowdsourcing" as the kids say.

Maybe on the same show or maybe as a follow up, invite a couple of members of the legislature on to discuss what the callers have suggested (what might work, what might not, and why) and their intentions for the next session.

GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    How about a show devoted to needed future (state and/or federal) legislation that expands the RKBA?

Have people call in with their ideas, "crowdsourcing" as the kids say.

This Saturday, I think it would be cool to have a guest from, say, the Indiana Rifle & Pistol Association, to discuss this issue.

Any suggestions?? :cool:

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Just a suggestion, and I suspect that Guy may be in kind of a strange position on this, but it seems like it would be good to get more of the training sources in Indiana to advertise on the show. I've listened to the two Saturday shows so far and I think Guy has been the only fireamrs realted advertiser.

GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    Just a suggestion, and I suspect that Guy may be in kind of a strange position on this, but it seems like it would be good to get more of the training sources in Indiana to advertise on the show. I've listened to the two Saturday shows so far and I think Guy has been the only fireamrs realted advertiser.

I'm cool with that! Anyone interested, just PM me and I'll hook you up with the sales staff.

Guy

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    This Saturday, I think it would be cool to have a guest from, say, the Indiana Rifle & Pistol Association, to discuss this issue.

I just happen to know I member of the Board of Directors. He can be down Saturday after yoga and a bike ride with the fellas.

Give me a time slot. I want to make dinner reservations downtown and spend the night down there.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Cool. I'll catch it in a month or so when the podcast is posted.

Do you have a smart phone? Tunein radio app. I've got the Pro version and with it, you can set a timer to record the show and listen later. There may be other apps out there. I've also got OOTunes but I don't know if it's supported any more.

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Mars Hill
    Good to hear ISRPA is planning to fight against the Marion county proposal to report stolen firearms to the health department.

Also pleased Kirk has yet to mention a MRAP.:)

Doors lead in music.:yesway:

Top Bottom