• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Maybe a "dumb" question, but why don;t they link it through iTunes? That would really get a wide potential audience.

Not a question of a "prohibited topic" for iTUnes as they have a number of firearms related podcasts such as Tom Gresham's GunTalk, Down Range Radio, and ohters.

GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    Maybe a "dumb" question, but why don;t they link it through iTunes? That would really get a wide potential audience.

Not a question of a "prohibited topic" for iTUnes as they have a number of firearms related podcasts such as Tom Gresham's GunTalk, Down Range Radio, and ohters.
    I'm pretty sure that will be the set-up after they get my page established on their website.

Guy

GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    Tomorrow on The Gun Guy Show on WIBC, we'll be talking about traffic stops. Do you have a duty to inform an officer that you have a gun in the car during a traffic stop? Is the officer allowed to take possession of your gun during the stop? Do you have to consent to a search of your vehicle by the officer to find the gun and remove it?

Know your rights!! Tune into "The Gun Guy with Guy Relford" tomorrow at 5;00 PM. Find us at 93.1 FM or www.wibc.com.

And please call in to join the discussion: (317) 239-9393.

Guy

Slide1.JPG

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Reminder- Guy is on the radio now.

Wow. This Kasey (sp?) caller had a really nasty traffic stop. It will be interesting to see where this goes.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Well, I guess it's nice to review the law of New Jersey and Ohio.:D

To be fair, every time I teach INDIANA law at gun clubs, the first questions I get are always about other states, always. When I see the hand go up I try to guess the state.

Last edited:

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Listened to the show for the first time. I assumed it would be good, but it was damn good!

If you haven't listened, you really should.

Good job, Guy!

GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    Listened to the show for the first time. I assumed it would be good, but it was damn good!

If you haven't listened, you really should.

Good job, Guy!

Thanks so much!! It was a lot of fun - great callers, and Casey's experience was a perfect poster child for the issue!

Guy

GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    On tomorrow's show, we'll be talking about home invasions. What are the best defense strategies? What firearms and ammunition are best suited for self-defense at home?

What is a "safe room" - and do you need one? When can you use deadly force to defend yourself and your family in the home?

We'll be talking about all these issues and many more! Please listen in at 93.1 FM or 93.1 WIBC. 5:00 to 7:00 PM.

And we'll be taking calls throughout the show, so please join the discussion by calling in at (317) 239-9393.

Guy

Top Bottom