• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    @KellyinAvon "Recommend for summer study" smells of kicking the can down the road to avoid dealing with it one way or another and pissing off constituents, but I'm still a noob to how the state bill process works versus Congress.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Good, if short, show. Guy, sorry about the pothole! Hope it was "only" the tires and not the rims... Does road hazard insurance cover this?

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    Good show today . . . and along with the free advert for INGO, his remarks at the end about SB 28, and the possibility of resurrecting all or at least part of it in amendments to HB 1084 when it's considered in the Senate was heartening. The trick will be having some acceptable amendments ready in the wings to propose to HB 1084. If that succeeds, it will have to survive reconciliation with the House version of it. A winding path for sure.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Good show today . . . and along with the free advert for INGO, his remarks at the end about SB 28, and the possibility of resurrecting all or at least part of it in amendments to HB 1084 when it's considered in the Senate was heartening. The trick will be having some acceptable amendments ready in the wings to propose to HB 1084. If that succeeds, it will have to survive reconciliation with the House version of it. A winding path for sure.
    :rockwoot:

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    @GuyRelford

Thanks to Guy for a great show . . . and good discussion about how financial institutions are becoming an arm of the government via regulators and agencies like the FBI and Treasury's FinCEN (Financial Crimes Enforcement Network) to strongarm them into doing their bidding to violate 2A protected rights. HB 1084 is a start. Hopefully something can be added to it in committee to broaden it that can still be reconciled with the House.

HB 1235 is also important to end the Gary lawsuit once and for all and prevent more of them in Indiana. It's not just the damage to the gun dealers, it's the hundreds of thousands of personal data records being scooped up in discovery.

Guy, Kelly and the Indiana NRA-ILA rep need to keep up a full court press to get to the finish line.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    I quite literally started laughing when he was explaining the financial tracking bill HB1235, and he said "for example if I spent $1,200 today"; stopped and said Honey I did not spend $1200 for the record.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    Woman asked great question yesterday about the U.S. Senate Anti-Militia Bill. Guy also mentioned the crazy Hawaiian Supreme Court giving "Spirit of Aloha" complete precedence over landmark SCOTUS decisions.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Woman asked great question yesterday about the U.S. Senate Anti-Militia Bill. Guy also mentioned the crazy Hawaiian Supreme Court giving "Spirit of Aloha" complete precedence over landmark SCOTUS decisions.
    Yeah. That "no " paramilitary training" " bill was kind of crazy.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    Good segment on Monday Gun Day with Hammer and Nigel at 3:30 PM (you can hear it on the WIBC YouTube recorded livestream portion of the channel.

Guy talked about the KC Parade shooting and then last night's Indy Waffle House shooting briefly, and how the local politicians frame them as requiring more gun laws do disarm everyone. Then he went on to HB 1235 (Gary Lawsuit Ender) and the HB 1084 (Bank & CU transaction tracking) Senate hearings at 8:30 AM tomorrow and 10:00 AM Wednesday -- encouraging all who can support their passage to be there decked out in respectful pro-2A garb. (Rm 130 for both).

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    @GuyRelford
    Thanks to Guy for another excellent show. Great discussion with details about HB1084, HB1235, Vets with PTSD losing 2A rights, and more details about Eli Dicken at the Greenwood Mall. Ran out of time. It could have easily gone on for another one-hour time slot. If you haven't listened to the show, its audio is on the WIBC web page, and a video of it is on the WIBC Live Stream portion of their YouTube Channel.

Last edited:

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    @GuyRelford
    Thanks to Guy for another excellent show. Great discussion with details about HB1084, HB1235, Vets with PTSD losing 2A rights, and more details about Eli Dicken at the Greenwood Mall. Ran out of time. It could have easily gone on for another one-hour time slot. If you haven't listened to the show, its audio is on the WIBC web page, and a video of it is on the WIBC Live Stream portion of their YouTube Channel.
    I subscribe to the podcast via Apple Podcasts so I get it delivered to my iphone every saturday night.

Reactions: JAL

arty8

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 26, 2020
    Indianapolis
    I am very pleased to announce that beginning July 11, 2015, WIBC (93.1 FM and 93.1 WIBC) will begin airing "The Gun Guy with Guy Relford" every Saturday from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm. I'll be talking about the preservation of Second Amendment rights, federal, state and local gun laws, gun-related events, competitions and training opportunities, what's going on in the Statehouse and in Congress regarding our gun rights, and any other firearm-related topic our callers want to discuss!

I'll also be posting a blog on WIBC's website to let listeners know about upcoming topics and guests - and WIBC will post podcasts of the show as well.

If you are outside of WIBC's listening area - you can listen to a live webcast at 93.1 WIBC. I am very excited about the show and I hope you'll join me every Saturday!

Guy
    My former local radio station has a firearms show too, that's pretty good. Different vibe, Dicks a former Ford exec and all around great guy. https://www.triggertalkradio.com/

Top Bottom