• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    Monday Gun Day was a good segment with Hammer & Nigel. Started about 30 minutes into the show. As with his Saturday Show, the H&N is livestreamed on the WIBC YouTube Channel (in the livestream area). If catching up with it later I spin forward to where they start up after commercial breaks.

Talked about using a "Public Health Emergency" to justify gun-grabbing Emergency Health Orders which has been tossed around by Biden with his HHS Secretary, and by state and local Health Departments, including in Indiana -- the latest an IU Student Panel on "Gun Violence". Followed by good discussion about the recent AP article regarding ATF Director Dettelbach's public remarks about "Mass Shootings" -- bringing in the recent KC Parade shooting details and some other significant incidents in the past. Spanned into the next segment with remarks about HB1084 and HB1235 getting out of committee. The show segments occurred before Guy could know about the lengthy 2nd Reading debate on HB1235.

Worth listening to.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    @GuyRelford had a short segment of Gun Guy with call-in questions when we subbed for Nigel on WIBC's Friday Hammer & Nigel Show. It's up on the WIBC YouTube Channel under the Livestream Section. It starts at about 2:34:00 near the end of the show. You'll have to skip over most of the show to get to it. My efforts to post an embedded YouTube that starts at a specific time haven't worked well. Some good questions were called in. Stumbled across it when pulling up Saturday's Gun Guy Show and saw Guy's mug where Nigel would normally be sitting. (The entire show is entertaining -- typical Hammer & Nigel -- with the exception of that quarter-hour segment.)

Last edited:

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    @KellyinAvon called in to Saturday's Gun Guy Show and has an excellent dialog with @GuyRelford in the last half-hour of he show starting at about 1:34:00 regarding Bank Code Use (MCC's) banned by HB1084. It's going into Conference Committee due to "Dissent" by the House side with the Senate's Amendment substituting state industry regulators for the Indiana Att'y Gen'l as the primary enforcer(s). Tying up the strings to come up with identical versions between the two chambers is the last step to get it to the Governor's desk. :nailbite:

He also brings up Jefferson Shreve running for Congress in the 6th Congressional District discussion of which goes into the last segment and the need to oppose Jefferson Shreve in the primary for someone who will defend the 2A. Shreve's deep pockets are barraging Indiana radio and TV air waves with campaign commercials. We don't need another RINO in Congress who's willing to sell out gun owners, dealers and manufacturers in Federal Legislation.

Last edited:

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    This week's show was excellent again!
    @GuyRelford had a great guest who's done outstanding work in the IN Legislature to advance 2A. USMC and USAF vet who flew fighter jets for both services. He's a hero that helped get legislation in place to block ATF from getting their hands on the IN State Police's LTCH database . . . which they've done in other states under the guise of "audits". Caused a BIG stink in Missouri a while back . . . which had the MO AG locking horns with ATF attempting to get court orders to force them to produce it. Caller Had a question about the Omnibus Bill that was just passed to avoid Fed Govt Shutdown and its provision blocking the VA from pulling gun rights from Vets without Due Process and a Court Order -- which they've been doing for decades. Other discussion was about "illegal immigrants" and whether they have a "Right to Keep and Bear Arms". Had a variety of topics.

Last edited:

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    You have to see the WIBC YouTube video to see part of the rifle the young girl Guy had on as a guest uses for national level long range shooting competition. Custom built for one purpose: shooting competition out to 1000 yards in itty bitty teeny tiny groups. Not one you're going to take hunting in the Rockies (or elsewhere that allows long range centerfire cartridges). Has an 8-80X huge scope on it. The U.S. Army and USMC recruiters will be camped out on their doorstep when she turns 17. Not just for snipers, which most would assume. They also have competitive shooting teams and they'll pursue shooters with her kind of skill for their national teams.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Its good to hear Guy talk about Jefferson the Idiot again today.. Plus bring up the idiots BS commercial like he is pro 2A..
    Cool. I presumed he would be preempted for the NCAA (and hte podcast did not load last night...) I see the podcast in my feed noow so I can listen to him when convenient.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Went to a range near ft wayne years ago where you had to qualify every 100 yard increments. I made it to 400 yards. I was hitting the target at 500, just not where I was calling them.

I heard guy mention they do it all themselves, no spotters. I couldn't ever dream of doing that.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Went to a range near ft wayne years ago where you had to qualify every 100 yard increments. I made it to 400 yards. I was hitting the target at 500, just not where I was calling them.

I heard guy mention they do it all themselves, no spotters. I couldn't ever dream of doing that.
    Hillside?

Top Bottom