• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • superjoe76

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 21, 2011
    Allen County
    On my way to work today the wife called and asked if she should get a babysitter for our daughter so she could go with me and the boys to the range on Saturday. :wwub:

With a lump in my throat I simply responded "Yes."

But on the inside it was: :rockwoot: :banana: :bacondance:

I am so lucky!!

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    Good for you!, and I'm sure great for her!, my wife just saw a pink Taurus, and said she liked it....progress!! Congrats!

cowgirl.sdm

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 1, 2011
    Johnson County
    I am so glad to see that there are men out their that encourage their wives to go with them. My ex know how I was when we got together, but once we got married, he never wanted me to do anything like this with him. He said that was his time. Notice I said EX.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    I am so glad to see that there are men out their that encourage their wives to go with them. My ex know how I was when we got together, but once we got married, he never wanted me to do anything like this with him. He said that was his time. Notice I said EX.
    I tried to take the wife to the range once, she got mad cause I wanted her to hold the targets....go figure

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    That is such a shame don't give up.

I bought her a pair of safety glasses and ear muffs so she can go with me.
    Last time I talked to her about going to the range together she told me "You know I dont want to go." :(
    I didnt know that, I dont remenber she ever told me that before. :dunno:
    She never shot a gun before and I believe she will enjoy it.
    I told her she should try it once to see if she likes it or not and also I want her to know how to use a gun in case she ever has to defend herself.
    She told me "you should go with your male friends from INGO instead". :rolleyes:
    Even though I would like to meet some guys from INGO to shoot I dont think they need a shooting lesson like she does and I just want to spend some good time with her.
    I asked her to come with me because I want to go with my special woman, not because nobody else was free to come with me.

You guys who have wifes or girlfriends who are into shooting are lucky.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I would like to know if anyone of you already had a wife or girlfriend who didnt wanted to come shooting with you and finally did and enjoyed it.
    Or if you are a wife and at first you tought you would hate it but after shooting you loved it.

I want to believe that she will love it.I just cant imagine how someone cannot love it after they tried.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I would like to know if anyone of you already had a wife or girlfriend who didnt wanted to come shooting with you and finally did and enjoyed it.
    Or if you are a wife and at first you tought you would hate it but after shooting you loved it.

I want to believe that she will love it.I just cant imagine how someone cannot love it after they tried.

Have you asked her why she doesn't want to go?

firemedic140

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Harlan, IN
    On my way to work today the wife called and asked if she should get a babysitter for our daughter so she could go with me and the boys to the range on Saturday. :wwub:

With a lump in my throat I simply responded "Yes."

But on the inside it was: :rockwoot: :banana: :bacondance:

I am so lucky!!

I think this is the best use of the dancing bannana and weiner EVER! :yesway:

superjoe76

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 21, 2011
    Allen County

Actually my wife was initially terrified the first time we went. She was nervous on the way, nervous when we got there, nervous when I got the pistols out and walked her thru the safety features. Took her a few pauses and breaths before she finally squeezed the trigger. Once it went bang she loved it. And did a pretty darn good job too!!

45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    My wife comes out to shoot with me every chance she gets. The part that really surprise most people is that she polices the brass, and even reloads the ammo for the next time she comes out and shoots.

Dargasonus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Jeffersonville
    My wife takes interest in my firearms / hunting / target shooting. But I think it's much more just wanting to be involved and show interest in my passions than her actual enjoyment. Cracking off a few hundred rounds doesn't bring the ****-eating-grin to her face like it does to mine....yet =D

cowgirl.sdm

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 1, 2011
    Johnson County
    Tell her you're gonna go with your FEMALE friends from INGO! That will get her to the range. :D

Seriously, just ask one of her mutual friends to go along.

This could go one of two ways. She may get jealous and go, or she may get mad and do something stupid. I am lucky to have a guy friend who wants to include me for now, but someday I would like to have a guy that wants to take me as his special woman.;)

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Tell her you're gonna go with your FEMALE friends from INGO! That will get her to the range. :D

Seriously, just ask one of her mutual friends to go along.

I just wanted it to be an intimate moment for her and I.
    If you can have such a moment at a public range.

Top Bottom