• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Well you're doing a good job telling us how you feel. Maybe have her read this post, she can see what you have told us and our responses. My husband has trouble expressing his feelings in words. It's frustrating some times for me to understand why he feels the way he does when he can't explain it.

I never realized how much our guys want to share their hobbies with us, until I got on INGO. Maybe I should see if my husband would like for me to join him next time he goes fishing. I always thought that was his time to relax and enjoy himself.

You might ask her also if she would feel more comfortable taking some women's only training. It can be difficult to be taught by your husband and it can be intimidating at a public range. Just a thought. INGO will occassionally have a women's only training. My daughter-n-law, daughter and I went to the last one. It was great. :rockwoot:
    I saw the pictures of that women only training.It looked like fun.
    Maybe I could come sometimes (I would be wearing a wig of course and have my nails done :):).
    I would like to teach her myself and I have to find a good range for that, one with no too many people.

superjoe76

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 21, 2011
    Allen County
    Well the day finally came!! Got to take the wife out to the range today. She shot the new Marlin 795 at 50 yards. Then she tried (once) my Rem 700 .308 and said "oh, hell no!"

Then we went down to the 25 yards so she could practice her Walther PK380 skills!!

picture.php

picture.php

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    I saw the pictures of that women only training.It looked like fun.
    Maybe I could come sometimes (I would be wearing a wig of course and have my nails done :):).
    I would like to teach her myself and I have to find a good range for that, one with no too many people.
    Go to Wilbur Wright, EARLY, Wed., thru Fri., and you will have the 25 yard range to yourself, for an hour or two .....

nightjunio

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Indianapolis
    my wife soes nort enjoy shooting as much as i do, but after the first time i took her she enjoys it, but she still thins that it is more more men and not for her

Top Bottom