• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Assange says the most interesting and "serious" information is yet to come.

Not linking to InfoWars, though.

It's irrelevant. The clintonians, similar to the Trumpers, have already resigned themselves to not caring what their candidate does, because this election is too important to have principles.

ART338WM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 2, 2013
    I am willing to bet my life that a video tape could be released showing Hillary shooting a pregnant mother in the head execution style while on her knees holding another of her babies then execute her remaining three babies and still she would not risk prosecution.

DON'T ANY OF YOU GET IT YET? the Clintons are above the laws of this land and immune from all criminal prosecution REGARDELSS of ANY crime they commit, yes they ARE THAT POWERFUL, the Clintons are the American equivalent of monarchs and as such ARE the law and are not subject to it.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Well that story would confirm what everyone but the useful idiots of the Democratic party thought about the murder, and the real source of the DNC email leaks. It was an inside job. And it seems likely he was murdered for it. This also would confirm Julian Assange's intimation that the DNC leaks came from Seth Rich and not the Russians. If this is real it should be a huge story.

BigMatt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    From what I am reading, the dubious Washington Post story about Trump releasing info to the Russians about ISIS using laptops to make bombs was put out to cover up the Seth Rich story. If you look at CNN, there are 0 mentions of Seth Rich.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Well that story would confirm what everyone but the useful idiots of the Democratic party thought about the murder, and the real source of the DNC email leaks. It was an inside job. And it seems likely he was murdered for it. This also would confirm Julian Assange's intimation that the DNC leaks came from Seth Rich and not the Russians. If this is real it should be a huge story.

You nailed it. Shot from behind late at night just outside his residence and not robbed... Just another day for the Democrat thug machine.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    From what I am reading, the dubious Washington Post story about Trump releasing info to the Russians about ISIS using laptops to make bombs was put out to cover up the Seth Rich story. If you look at CNN, there are 0 mentions of Seth Rich.

You mean kind of like a story about a YouTube video provoking the attack on our consulate in Benghazi?

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis

Yet I'm reading that Fox News is pushing the Rich story to pull attention away from the WaPo story... and the Fox News story "investigator" was never hired by the family, and may actually work for Fox News.

Then again, that's what Reagan Battalion is saying... and they are anything but.

BigMatt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    Thing is, who didn't realize ISIS could use laptops to smuggle bombs onto planes? Is this really classified information?

I step back and look at the situation. If both are true, one is very damning and one is a shrug of the shoulders that is being covered from dawn till dusk.

Finally, at least Fox News is actually covering the story on Trump.

Yet I'm reading that Fox News is pushing the Rich story to pull attention away from the WaPo story... and the Fox News story "investigator" was never hired by the family, and may actually work for Fox News.

Then again, that's what Reagan Battalion is saying... and they are anything but.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    16jpo46.jpg

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Through a spokesperson, Rich's family denied that they've seen any evidence that his death is tied to Wikileaks.​
    "As we've seen through the past year of unsubstantiated claims, we see no facts, we have seen no evidence, we have been approached with no emails and only learned about this when contacted by the press," the statement said. "Even if tomorrow, an email was found, it is not a high enough bar of evidence to prove any interactions as emails can be altered and we've seen that those interest in pushing conspiracies will stop at nothing to do so."

"We are a family who is committed to facts, not fake evidence that surfaces every few months to fill the void and distract law enforcement and the general public from finding Seth's murderers. The services of the private investigator who spoke to the press was offered to the Rich family and paid for by a third party, and contractually was barred from speaking to press or anyone outside of law enforcement or the family unless explicitly authorized by the family."

Top Bottom