• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    There is no more reason to believe this story than the "collusion" story. If MSM can't use unnamed sources with along with no other proof, then we can't excuse fox for doing it with this story. That doesn't mean that it didn't happen, just like it doesn't mean Trump didn't collude. It's just that there's no reason to report it that way until they have some reasonable proof to show, either for Seth Rich's murder or Russian collusion.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Not posting it all right now, but Sean Hannity is making a ****ing fool of himself.

He's doubling down on this conspiracy ****, against the family's request

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Not posting it all right now, but Sean Hannity is making a ****ing fool of himself.

well, he spoke with the family and has said he's no longer speaking about it

http://www.thewrap.com/sean-hannity-backs-off-seth-rich-conspiracy-theory-time/

what do you make of Assange mentioning the 27yo kid shot in DC who worked for DNC? And Kim DotCom saying he'll come to US to testify but also claims rich sent the material to wikileaks?

Last edited:

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

Or maybe he knows something that is worth risking his career over.

I don't know one way or the other, but only an exceedingly naive person would think that politically motivated murders do not happen.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

I don't know one way or the other, but only an exceedingly naive person would think that politically motivated murders do not happen.

There's no evidence. There's only circumstances. Why can't we all apply the same standards to one side as we do the other? When MSM pushes "collusion" with no real evidence, only circumstances, it's fake news. When Fox pushes "conspiracy" with no evidence, only circumstances, it's truth? C'mon. Both may be true. And they may be false. We don't know the truth. Yet. Or, we may never know. I'd rather not believe something because it's what I want to believe.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    There's no evidence. There's only circumstances. Why can't we all apply the same standards to one side as we do the other? When MSM pushes "collusion" with no real evidence, only circumstances, it's fake news. When Fox pushes "conspiracy" with no evidence, only circumstances, it's truth? C'mon. Both may be true. And they may be false. We don't know the truth. Yet. Or, we may never know. I'd rather not believe something because it's what I want to believe.

I didn't say it was truth. I said political murders do happen. I'm not even saying that Trump's people never talked to Russia. Frankly, I don't care if they did, since no one utters a peep about foreign nations dumping millions of dollars into the Clinton foundation. Just seems like the way the game is played to me.

But comparing the 2 stories, it's very clear that there at least WAS a murder and evidence in the Seth Rich case. Where is the evidence on Russian "collusion?"

I will say this. I've never seen the media so quick to trash something as a conspiracy theory. And the murder remains unsolved.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I didn't say it was truth. I said political murders do happen. I'm not even saying that Trump's people never talked to Russia. Frankly, I don't care if they did, since no one utters a peep about foreign nations dumping millions of dollars into the Clinton foundation. Just seems like the way the game is played to me.

But comparing the 2 stories, it's very clear that there at least WAS a murder and evidence in the Seth Rich case. Where is the evidence on Russian "collusion?"

I will say this. I've never seen the media so quick to trash something as a conspiracy theory. And the murder remains unsolved.

Sure. The hypocrisy is strong in the media. They've defended reporting of supposed WH officials reading to them from documents that supposedly exist, and they report those as actual facts instead of alleged facts. And then they have the audacity to pan Fox for doing the same thing. Both have lost credibility.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Not posting it all right now, but Sean Hannity is making a ****ing fool of himself....

Why should today be any different?

Whether I ended up landing on some of the same conclusions on political issues as he did, I have always regarded him as an egocentric loudmouth, less interested in logic than hearing himself yammer on.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles

Just a thought, the rumors, about how many "murders" have been commited,

to "protect" the clintons, is out of this world .....

including the man who commited suicide, with a gun that could not fire,

and the body found in the park ..... just a thought .....

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    Add this to the long list of coincidences. Seth Rich's attending doctor at the hospital knows the Podesta brothers.

Jack Sava is in a relationship with Lisa Kountoupes.
    Multiple Wikileaks emails show Kountoupes and Sava connections with the Podesta brothers.

Kountoupes and Sava are on the guest list in this Podesta email
    https://www.wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/14833#searchresult.
    Check out the Excel spreadsheet (download).

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    It should be easy to ask D.C. Police for a list of murders where the person is shot in the back and the body has numerous valuables on it when found. I'm sure it won't take more than a few weeks to sort through those hundreds of cases and show his murder was nothing more than normal.

oh, and it's quite a leap to say he did not send info to Wikileaks because his personal computer didn't have a record.

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    Funny how all three body cams were either malfunctioning or they misplaced the video recordings.

proxy

Top Bottom