• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Double T

Grandmaster
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    I stopped in Bradis I and II on the way back from Cinci a couple weeks ago. Your prices were spot on with what I (or anyone else) should expect to pay. I also walked out with 60 rounds of 5.56 that would cost me 1.5x more here.

I even explained that I was out of town on vacation and the gent behind the counter said if I wanted to check something out to let him know. He knew I wouldn't be buying any handguns, but he still took his time and offered to help. That is FAR more than I've received up here, except for a local shop where I know some workers in their "off the clock" time :)

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Nov 23, 2008
    PSS beats us on some prices, we beat them on others, and we have a price match policy in place to cover the former.

Now that is the honest truth.
    I have bought two handguns from Bradis in the past because they had the lowest price on them.

I have found that Bradis usually has the best price on ammo. I hardly shop around anymore and since Nov of last year I don't shop much at all, only having purchased one rifle in that time period. If I am looking for something specific I go to Bradis first and only shop around if they don't have what I am looking for. Even if they are not the lowest they are real close in price.

wizardfitz

Expert
    Jul 9, 2011
    franklin,in
    I was in Bradis 2 or 3 weeks ago to pick up a Ruger SR1911 they got in for me. After doing the paperwork I turned around and spotted a SR45. Picked that up also. Their prices are the best I have seen. When looking in the classifieds I always look at Davidson to get an idea. Bradis's pricing is always spot on. I've gotten A Keltec PMR and KSG for below MSRP. i will always support a local guys versus saving a few dollars online. Plus their customer service is outstanding.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    rickyjohnson111
    Top Bottom