Will Indiana step up like Virginia......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    Illinois being a lost cause my wife and I are moving to Indiana as soon as our house is finished, hopefully before the end of Feb. You will like us because there is not a democrat on the face of this earth either of us will ever vote for. That includes RINOS (Republican in name only) which Illinois has plenty of also. Last year I watched a live feed from the Illinois senate where so called republicans got up and spoke in favor of gun control bills. I hate these people worse than the democrats and they can never be tolerated. We will also not tolerate a republican that does not support President Trump, the best president we have seen in our lifetimes. And these have been long lives. Jim.

COOPADUP

Accipiter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 8, 2017
    Hamilton County
    Illinois being a lost cause my wife and I are moving to Indiana as soon as our house is finished, hopefully before the end of Feb. You will like us because there is not a democrat on the face of this earth either of us will ever vote for. That includes RINOS (Republican in name only) which Illinois has plenty of also. Last year I watched a live feed from the Illinois senate where so called republicans got up and spoke in favor of gun control bills. I hate these people worse than the democrats and they can never be tolerated. We will also not tolerate a republican that does not support President Trump, the best president we have seen in our lifetimes. And these have been long lives. Jim.

Indiana welcomes you with open arms. The dems of today are bat crap crazy.
    Makes my blood pressure rise just thinking about it.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    I know what I've seen. I've seen NRA-ILA show up. But don't listen to me, I don't know what the **** I'm talking about.
    Well, I didn't say that and did not mean to infer that in my question. Actually the reason I asked you was because you do know, and you're not marketing for them, and if you ever saw some GOA lawyers you'd say so. Just trying to sort out the marketing claims from the real world.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    It will take everyone to keep the democrats out of this state and our freedoms intact, voting matters and talking to your neighbors matters. Getting the word out is more important than most people can comprehend it seems, at least the rally in Virginia showed people that we can be safe and are not all crazies. Trump may not do much but he did tweet about the rally and a lot of people read that, a lot that don't see these forums or shoot in general.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom